Most AMAZING farm I have ever seen...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW
new_shocked.gif
What a place, farm and the horses looked stunning.........I could sure fill a barn like that with a bunch of minis very easily.

I knew of this gentleman in the arabian circles "Count Zichy Thyssen" from Argentina. Here is the pic of his "mare barn". Oh to dream..... lol

farm.jpg

It sure is very pretty I have seen some amazing T/B farms but a totally different style then this one

pfft. Mine looks like that, but without the tiles, fountains, gates, and pretty flowers and bushes. Oh, and we only have four stalls too.

new_shocked.gif
ITS STUNNING!

Whoa!! Incredible. What a fitting place for such beautiful horses...
wub.gif

Without wishing to rain on anyones parade, have you any idea of the average wage in this place, the living conditions of the average household?? You would not get me in the country with a block and tackle and I would never sell a horse there. NEVER. And, Yes, I have been asked to, more than once, and, since I have no wish to have a Fatwa on me, nor be blown up by a suicide bomber, I have been very very careful of how I worded the refusal. I am sure this gentleman takes excellent care of his horses, although I do think the stall sizes are rather small- take a very good look at the photos- it is what happens to them when he sells them or gets tired of them or they stop winning that concerns me more. I realise you are all standing in absolute awe of the facilities- ask him how much in dollars the place is worth on the open market- I have a real eye opener when I go onto American sites and see what my Pounds would buy on the American market, it constantly amazes me how cheap the cost of living is over there. So Yes, it is beautiful, and Yes he can obviously afford it and No, I would not swap it for what I have and for my standard of living, my way of life and, above all, my freedom of speech.

WOW, its a beautiful Arabian Farm, right along with some beautiful Arabians! I belong to the Pyramid Society (Egyptian Arabs) and know of some beautiful places , but this was is ...well, there just isnt any words for it! I wish my house looked THAT clean, not sure I could handle having a barn like that--I would be afraid of a cobweb hanging someplace
wink.gif
Corinne

For sure a wealth of money went into that place. Its beautiful!

At my age I'm just as happy with my little 6 acres
laugh.gif

Oh lordy just love the inside of that barn been looking at it for an hour now and yep l asked the artist here if she could do that in paint and she says no problem just buy the paint it'll only take a few months. Not the same maybe paint l can afford tiles not but sure will be pretty to look at every morning beats those giant horses racing across the walls we have now..

Did you find a website for this guy yet?? We'd really think it would be nice to see more. please please please

And when I win the $310million Mega Cash tonite I'm building a showcase just like that!!!!!

new_shocked.gif

I am waiting for him to come back on the straightegyptians.com forum and I will ask him if he has a site.

In the meantime I found this

another

new_shocked.gif
oh MY - go the the "farm" link on their main page WHOA!

mmm wonder if my straight egyptian mare, if she saw these, would decide to go on strike! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely amazing! Yes, more pictures please
biggrin.gif

Rabbitsfizz I know you are right, I would not trade places with them for the world, but it's sure fun to drool LOL.

Jan

minimama said:
Geezzzz!!  I was just going to post and ask if he is single then I say the answer....then I came to my senses and remembered I am married.  Wonder if he would like a mistress?  LOL
500382[/snapback]

Not knowing the individual, but knowing the culture, He would most likely love to have a mistress, or a score of them. Be careful what you wish for.

Wonder why gas and diesel are so high?

Now I know we definitely pay too much for gas 
Sorry to be the *itch on the forum - but MY gas money paid for this!

OK - I'll go back to my cave now.

I got on this thread a little late.....but that was the first thing that came to my mind too! [SIZE=14pt]NOW I know where all my gas money is going to!!!! [/SIZE]
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

It IS very stunning & "showy". But if I had that much money to put into a stable, I would go for something more subdued & classy......more elegant.

Some people just have WAY too much money.
no.gif
biggrin.gif

It is definatly amazing, but I can honestly say that I would not wish for a place like that - not in a million years. But you wouldnt have to twist my arm to take the money!
wink.gif
Lori

new_shocked.gif
Whoa now that is something to look at, almost like some sort of warped dreamland. Definitely showy but too extravagant for my taste. I think all those crazy colors would mess a person up after a while. Thanks for sharing nonetheless.
yes.gif
Beautiful horses!

Latest posts

Back