More O So and Pippin Pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
I gave the boys a bath the other day and loved how Pippin looked right after his bath. He is dry in the pic. I sure wish O So would shine like that! I think O So has the kind of coat that just doesn't get shiney. That's ok though, I love him anyway.

Pippin

IMG_1611.jpg

My farrier thinks he is a dwarf or has some dwarf genes in him. I don't think so. To me he is like a mini big horse. He just has the nicest features. So refined and all. I love his trot too. I think he would make a really good show horse! Who knows, one day I may have to try to show him at one of our local shows!

_MG_0470.jpg

_MG_0482.jpg

Here is a video of Pippin trotting. This is not the neat trot or maybe it is a prance that he does, but it kind of shows how he trots! We have just started to work on commands, and of course when I am recording, I don't like to make a peep, so I was having a hard time keeping him moving! LOL It shows in the video. OH, and I haven't got their little arean done yet. I am free lunging them for right now, till we can get some better top soil. So please excuse the lousy ground! I only get them up to a trot on this stuff. Just need to come up with some funds for some better soil!

Here's a pic of O So right after I took his braids out. His mane is really coming back!! I have started to braid it to hopefully get it to grow out a bit more! I love long manes.

IMG_1608.jpg

_MG_0458.jpg

_MG_0474.jpg

That last pic makes O So look really nice. Actually I think he is kind of on the fat side. I think he is running Pippin away from his hay. Although Pippin just goes over to O So's hay and eats it, I think O So is getting more then his share! I may have to make a divider in the stall to make it a little harder to just waltz over and run Pippin off.

I took a wet wash cloth out tonight and cleaned up the boy's faces ( their getting sticky from the hanging treats), and I decided to cool them off. I kept wetting the wash cloth and rubbing on the boys. I sure wish you guy's could have seen Pippin. He is just so shiney and slick! I'm in love with this little boy!!

When I first got Pippin his mane was about as long as O So's is now. Now, Pippin's mane is way shorter. They play rough and I think Pippins mane is getting pulled out by O So's grabbing ahold of it. Sure wish there was a way to prevent that. Wonder if I should try to braid his too? I would probably have a hard time, with as short as it is. Still, maybe it is worth a shot?

Both your boys are looking great Kim - I love seeing the pictures you post of them.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Thanks you guy's!! I do try to spoi......l, I mean take good care of them!!
default_biggrin.png

Oso's mane is coming along nicely! As much as you love Dillions mane, he will be right there with him before you know it.

Latest posts

Back