Moonstruck filly National Champion mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I am so excited. As many of you know, I exported my Frame stallion "LTDs Moonstruck" and my Tobiano mare "Haligonian Target's Tigerbeat" to Australia a couple years ago. These two are parents of my Frame stallion "Kickapoo's Apache Moon" and Frame mare "Kickapoo's Laced by Moonlite". And Moonie is sire to my other Frame mare "Kickapoo's A MayZing Moon".

I just heard from Samantha (who owns Moonie & Tiger) that one of Moonie's daughters just won National Grand Champion at the Perth Royal Show.
default_aktion033.gif
Just look at this beauty! Moonie certainly does throw himself!
default_yes.gif
If Apache throws half as well as Moonie does, I'll be very happy!

MoonstruckAussyFilly4.jpg

MoonstruckAussyFilly2.jpg

MoonstruckAussyFilly3.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations Dona
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
How absolutely exciting
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She is gorgeous and it is easy to see why she brought home the gold

How exciting for you and her owners.... she is lovely!

Lyn

What a gorgeous girls!!! I have always envied your Overos, and it looks like in Australia they are just as well liked!!!!

What a beautiful, distinctive little mare. How exciting for her owners (and for you)! Too cool!

WOW!! I absolutely can't believe it's been that long since Moonie was exported. Time sure does fly, and what a beautiful girl it brought those proud owners. Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Congratulations, that is something to be proud of!!!

Liz

Oh gosh Dona.........Incredible! You are as shinning as they are!

What a beautiful filly!!! Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing Apache's foals next season
default_smile.png

Agian, Congratulations! She is so lovely
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back