What a wonderful feeling!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
...to see horses that you've sold in a wonderful place, looking great, and very well cared for!
default_yes.gif
: Samantha, from Pixie Valley Miniatures in Australia, just sent me some new photos of Tiger (Haligonian Target's Tigerbeat) who is Lacy & Apache's dam.

We all worry when selling any of our "kids" that they are going to people who will care for them properly & love them as we did. I had nothing to worry about in this case....Samantha takes excellent care of ALL her minis! I couldn't have found a better home for Tiger & Moonie!

Tiger is looking just wonderful....and she's 6 months preggers here!
default_wub.png
:

But....seeing her again, just makes me miss her all the more.
default_sad.png

f0664ef9.jpg

f0664cbe.jpg

f0664d03.jpg

Aww
default_wub.png
: I know how you feel..but at least she got a really good home! And looks very happy too!

She looks beautiful, Dona! I bet the pics did make you miss her all over again!

Debi

[SIZE=10pt]Isn`t that the BEST feeling???[/SIZE]

I think finding them good homes, and keeping in touch with them just extends our "horsey" family..and I LOVE it!!!
default_wub.png
:

What a beautiful horse... I personally knew Target (Haligonian Moving Target) as a foal... honored to see his get going bove and beyond!

Denise

Silversong Farm

home to Haligonian Mercy Bo Cool

AMHR triple performance AMHR Performance Hall of Fame recipient (sp)

Well their new owner is a wonderful photographer, what great pix!!!!! She looks great.

She does look amazing Dona and I know how happy that makes you.

I too am going to do the right thing by my sales horses because I have to be able to sleep at night too.

Give that gal over there my phone number.

I can see why you'd miss her, she looks like a beautiful mare! She also looks really healthy and happy so you did a great job finding her a new home! I think it's neat when buyers give updates.

Latest posts

Back