Tiger's farewell shots.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
I posted pix of Moonie a couple days ago, and promised some of Tiger when I got them. Wanted to get pictures of them & how they look "now" in their winter jammies ....since they will be leaving for their new home in Australia on Tuesday. They were supposed to leave this weekend, but just got a call from the transport company who is taking them to Kentucky for quarantine, that they won't be here until Tuesday now. So I'll have a few more days with my "kids" before they go.
wub.gif

Haligonian Targets Tigerbeat....dam of Kickapoo's Laced by Moonlite, Kickapoo's Mohogany Moon, and Kickapoo's Apache Moon!

f1947d50.jpg

f1947ca6.jpg

f1947afc.jpg

f1947a10.jpg

wub.gif
OH! She's beautiful! You can just see the kindness in her oozing out and grabbing you. Is she preggo now? Lucky people those new owners
biggrin.gif
Maxine

[SIZE=14pt]She is such a lovely little mare! I know you will miss her but think what joy she will bring to the other side of the world![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh, I just don't know how you can let that lovely lady go but I imagine her new mom will just love em both so much. Australia sure needs some good bloodlines and you're doing a great thing by sharing the American Miniature Horse.

Yes....Tiger is ultrasounded "in foal" to Moonie again. Actually Samantha would have preferred that she wasn't in foal, since pregnant mares must stay in quarantine (once in Australia) until they foal!
new_shocked.gif
So, not only does she have to make all the arrangements of them being in quarantine here in the states for a month before leaving....and then for 3 weeks in Australia once they get there...now she must also make the arrangements for Tiger to STAY in quarantine over there until next JULY! Lots of time...and added expense for her. But there was nothing we could do about it...Tiger was bred to Moonie on her foal heat...before Samantha contacted me. So, she knew that was a definite possibility & was willing to do everything necessary to get them over there.

Latest posts

Back