Month old pics of filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
Here are really bad pics of my lil filly. Got her head and under her neck a little shaved.. and might I add what an experiance. Have a couple of bruises.. LOL. I can't wait to get the rest of her shaved. She looks so fat but I swear its all hair.

Also what do you guys think of her eyes. It looks like they will stay blue. If thats the case were did the blue eyes come from. Dam has amber color eyes and sire is just a smokey black. She still looks like a smokey black right?

Well here are some of the pics I took.. Mind you she was still pretty peed off after clipping so was not wanting to do what I wanted.

PIc of her eyes

piper001.jpg

piper005.jpg

piper004.jpg

piper002.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Alisha

She is pretty Alisha...waiting to get my blades back from being sharpened and get them on the colt. Will be clipping several this week / next week for the Ionia MI show. She looks great
default_aktion033.gif

So she still looking like a smokey black even with the brown ears? Also anyone know if shes going to keep those blue eyes. They seem to get getting lighter as she gets older. They wernt that blue when she was born I dont think. At least they are standing out more now then they did when she was born.

Alisha

Latest posts

Back