Monogram

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
I think I remember someone on the forum does monogramming, but don't remember who??????

I am thinking about up coming personalized Christmas gifts. Like momogrammed towels.

Anyone out there know??

Thanks

I think I remember someone on the forum does monogramming, but don't remember who??????I am thinking about up coming personalized Christmas gifts. Like momogrammed towels.

Anyone out there know??

Thanks
OMG it must be passed my bed time...I thought you were talking about the yearly boob-squeeze (sorry to our guy members lol)

I think I remember someone on the forum does monogramming, but don't remember who??????I am thinking about up coming personalized Christmas gifts. Like momogrammed towels.

Anyone out there know??

Thanks
OMG it must be passed my bed time...I thought you were talking about the yearly boob-squeeze (sorry to our guy members lol)

HAHAHHA.

U R halarious!!!! Must be past your bedtime.
default_yes.gif

Well in all fairness to you, I also thought that, because when she posted she did spell it in her subject line as Momogram. I too thought it was going to be a question about mammograms!
default_laugh.png
So, after reading the post and realizing it was not mammogram, I went and edited her title line to an "n" instead of the "m".

OMG it must be passed my bed time...I thought you were talking about the yearly boob-squeeze
When I first glanced at the subject line, I thought the same thing!! Lol

I remember seeing a fairly new member "Blue Moon Embroidry (sp?)" I think that is what her screen name is.

Thanks guys.......didn't realize I made such a funny!!!
default_laugh.png

Must have been a long day!!! or blonde moment!!!
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to do embroidery but had to give it up a couple years ago.

With the RA its just to hard on my fingers. I haven't gotten around

to switching my user name. Sorry, I couldnt help you.

Latest posts

Back