Molly, Little bit.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The strips I use the ph goes up to 8.4 and it is supposed to be a reddish orange color, her's is so high it is a neon pink color!

More pictures from tonight.

0420131839.jpg
0420131838c.jpg

Very lopsided tonight
default_yes.gif

0420131838a.jpg

Ph still really high. Crossing my fingers that we have change in the mourning.

She is looking good in the tummy. I think her udde will fill a bit more -- separating those nipples, but she's doing fine and moving ahead nicely !

She is moving along just wonderfully, not long to go now. I agree with Diane, she will continue shopping and filling that bag
default_smile.png

Here are some pictures from today. I thought that her belly looked more like a v. I think her udder is filling up a little more on the one side, and she is not looking as round.

Ph is still high and still pink hoha so no change there.

0422131725a.jpg
0422131725b.jpg
0423130747.jpg
0423130748.jpg

That right udder shows progress, and progress is GOOD! Poor little one, she looks like she's saying, "Make the bad man stop!" (from Sargeant Bilko)

That tummy and hooha look promising to me
default_smile.png
remember she could fill up very quickly. I would be camping out with her now
default_yes.gif

Find your "parking spot" -- because she's looking quite good and she could relax that hooha very quickly. Come on little momma!!

All the new babies on here has gotten me so excited!!!

Molly is getting redder inside her hooha and has had some more discharge the past 24 hours. So much that it is getting in her tail.

Ph is still high and every time I go out to check her it seems like her belly changes. One time round the next all underneath.
default_thud.gif

She has been laying down a lot but it is sunny and she loves to sun herself.

I hope to get my camera up tonight. If I do I will post here, I would love some extra eyes.
default_thumbup.gif

As the others have said, she's looking really close. She may fill her udder fully as she foals and dont forget that ph can drop very quickly with some mares. I would certainly be sitting right beside her stall or actually in it if it is large enough through the nights from now on.
default_yes.gif

I have a camera on Molly now if anyone would like to help watch. Hopefully it will stay up I have been having some issues my internet isn't very strong at the barn. It isn't the best quality and not the best angle but you can see her and there is only one spot in the stall that she can go that you can't see her.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/molly-foalcam

I also put my phone number on the first page.

Thanks

Jennifer

She will only be on at night. During the day she is outside where I can see her.

She loves to lay out flat which usually sends me to the barn a few times a day to check on her. I am sure she isn't to happy with me when I interrupt her naps.
default_yes.gif

I went over to check Molly late this morning and her hooha was extremely swollen compared to earlier. I of course didn't think to get a picture as I was on my way out to run errands. When I came back and checked her it wasn't as swollen but really relaxed and long.

Fingers crossed tonight her ph will start to drop and she gets this show on the road!!
default_thumbup.gif

Here are pics, her bag still needs some work.
default_whistling.gif

0426131445a.jpg
0426131446.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I am throwing in the towel. April has come and gone and no little one. I spoke to the lady that bought the stallion from me and she said he was on her land May 5th of last year and I know he was in the back paddock for at least three weeks before he left so there is no way there could have been a whoops from there.

She hasn't made any change in a week and her hooha seems to be tightening back up. Her ph never dropped and she seems to have slimmed up a bit.

I am putting her on a diet and gonna start working her a little to try to get her into shape. I think she got so big because I was feeding her like she was pregnant.

I am so very gratefull for all of your support and advice you truly are a great group of ladies!!

I will be a lurker as I love to see the pictures of the little ones.
default_yes.gif

Again thank you!!!!

Jennifer

Latest posts

Back