modified dividers for mini trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tatonkas Dream

Reaction score
I am interested in finding out what others have done to make a to the floor divider out of the swing/slant load type divider so that I can transport mom and baby as well as another horse and not risk the baby getting in with the other horse.

I’ve seen full size horse dividers that look to be heavy foam and are strapped onto the divider… any chance they have these for minis?

Has anyone left one divider between them up or ?? Thoughts, ideas

Any Pictures of homemade dividers would be greatly appreciated.

I'm lucky to have a father that is great at fabricating things!! He added a bottom to my divider. Made frame of 1"square steel tubing and welded expanded metal mesh to it. It's about an inch off the floor and with shavings there's no gap at all for them to get their leg stuck under it. The only bad thing about it....it's really heavy! It stays as a permanent divided stall for me which is fine because I usually have a stallion going to shows. It's a 3 horse trailer so the remaining area I can still put my cart(dad rigged something for that too
default_biggrin.png
) and a couple more mini's.

cattle or hog panels attached to divider we covered ours with small mesh wire so baby feet can't go through. used rings from feed store that are used for rabbit pens I think. cheap and easily removed later sorry typing with 1 finger due to surgery think outside the box and get creative you can do this bolt cutters needed for big panels and pliers needed for closing small rings swings easily we use our small 2 horse lots for hauling mom and foal-just swing divider to 1 side and make bigger stall good luck

Latest posts

Back