Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our only other foal was in 2010, that is Skye. She's grown a lot lol.

Lol great pics, thanks for sharing
default_smile.png
so who is your little girl? Is that your foal from last year? Keep the pics coming.
Renee -- I think you need more sleep my friend!

This is our beautiful baby growing her first teeth.....remember? They grow so fast!!! She's simply beautiful!!

/monthly_04_2013/post-22149-0-62936100-1366596361_thumb.jpg

Life is almost back to normal with all the tv monitors and wires and camera's back. And as soon as Skye was born, Missy's diet went back to normal (except the fescue mix) just like after foaling Jewel. Such a relief and making life easier since she is happier. Finally completely rested up, I'm getting old, it takes longer lol. I think she still has the record on gestation length for this year doesn't she? We should have a contest on shortest and longest. Actually It is better than normal with all our new little lives here lol. None of you, especially Renee', will ever know how grateful I am for the help and the calls. Thank you aunties!

IMG_0004.JPG

Mama hen hides her babies fast so I only got a few quick shots. When I first started online forums and facebook (only in the last 4 years) I thought peeps meant chicks lol. I was confused for a long time hehehe. Here are my peeps,

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

I think ladyk went 359 and I'm following close at 357 today. I can't wait for life to be back to normal!

This is what we are here and hoping for, look at that little face,

/monthly_05_2013/post-22149-0-42915900-1367941763_thumb.jpg

you are very very welcome. We love what we do and feel like each mare and foal is one of our own. The only reward we ask for (o.k demand) is lots of pics so we can see (our) babies growing up
default_yes.gif

Those little chicks are adorable and I love how clucky mum is
default_smile.png

You are SO right Renee. Look at that little face!! We just love being here, and each one of these precious mares and their babies are just like they are ours. But as Renee says....we do demand pictures -- since we actually can't go out to pasture to watch!!!

She is absolutely beautiful -- and those chicks are so darn cute!!!!

Just updating a few pics of the baby Auntie Renee' helped us with! I am convinced if she had not called and woke me up, that Missy would not have stood up hearing me running through gates, and broken the sac. She is such a loving and gentle little filly that we adore! Here they are all meeting my daughter's Irish Wolfhound we babysat last week or so. At 14 weeks she is almost as tall as her mama.

100_3300.jpg

100_3325.jpg

100_3328.jpg

Oh, she is just lovely!!! Just a beautiful girl -- so femnine looking and her markings are gorgeous!! Congratulations on how beautiful she is continuing to become!

Oh my! She is gorgeous!! What a beautiful little girl - but then she is lucky in that she has a very beautiful Momma!
default_yes.gif

Thank you so much for the update - hope all is well with you and yours!

Back