Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Missy and Masq seemed to know what they were doing lol. I was going to catch up on sleep but last night watched two others born. Well one, Waypego's cam went down just as she was going to foal but Sue was there and they had a beautiful black pinto colt.

I cant' get anything done with them running back and forth by the kitchen window! So cute! Mom is still mad at me.

Wow this is Fertile Mertile Acres lol. My little *other* mini mama, one of my banty hens just hatched two teeny weeny chicks out! I couldn't believe it! She is so young and broody so I, (being a smart *#$), put some of the extra banty eggs under her to make her happy. Well I was going to start throwing out eggs Monday and I noticed she gave the the *more intense* stink eye today. Looked under her and there was a yellow chick under one wing and a black chick under the other wing. Soooo cute!! I couldn't look for more cause she was so upset, and she really had herself pressed down into those eggs. Lord, I don't need more chickens, like I didn't need another horse lol, but love them all!!

Skye is filthy, onery, and adorable. She runs everywhere. She thinks it is cool to run under the gate hot wire to daddy's pen, and she discovered her tongue last week. So that little pink tongue is stuck out the side most of the time with her chewing on it. I powder her butt and face with My Pony Sunblock every day. We had a hot few days, then freezing temps so i put her new cute little blankie on and it is too small to! Now it's pretty warm out again. Northern Nevada weather! We have had a steady stream of visitors for Miss Skye.

I will be shutting down our Marewatchers cam soon, and wanted to say that Angel at Marewatchers has been wonderful and took care of everything for me. The service was unmatched and excellent, and in my opinion they are the best. Soooo many nice features to their site and so inexpensive!

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

What wonderful pictures!! She's such a beautiful girl!!

So cool about the chicks! Steal a picture when you can -- we love seeing ALL babies!

Thanks for the great update and congrats on your new babies
default_thumbup.gif
Skye is adorable
default_smile.png
Someone here last year had a baby that used to stick it's tongue out all the time, silly babies.

Make sure you keep the pics coming and don't close us too
default_whistling.gif
Marewatchers is a great service and the cams are wonderfully clear. If I ever get my stuff together and get back into breeding I will move over to them for sure.
default_yes.gif

Good deal Renee'. She made me the cutest farm page. Here's my little chickadee's. Looks like the other two will hatch too lol. Last thing I need is more shickens lol.

Skye is a doll, and always filthy. I keep her nose powdered and try to keep them in the shade in the day and let them out at night to avoid sunburn but she might have a little blister on her nose. Will try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow super cuteness overload
default_smile.png
thanks for showing us. That is a 5 star residence your feathered babies have there.

Those little chicks are so cute!!! And I'm with Renee -- that's some 5 star hotel !!

*snickering* Dan got a large wood crate from his worksite and duplicated our large laying hen coop. It's so cute! He also made a little *house* to go over my hydrant and I put *mini outhouse* on it. Yep, we are strange all right, and I have an added addiction to chickens and ducks.

I guess I missed Skye's birth!! WOW! So beautiful! I can imagine how excited you are! Congrats!

Oh my, those little chicks are just the cutest ever - Momma chicken is gorgeous too!! And I just love that fabulous little house.
default_yes.gif

Skye is looking great too - please keep the pictures of her coming. Oh and we need pictures of your other chickens, ducks and their accommodation!!

Okie dokie guys lol. Been busy clipping horses, trying on harness, baby foal things and getting the gardens started. Million things going on. So glad you want pictures. I will be happy to do so. I'm trying not to bother lil mama hen right now, and then dh (pick your word!) spilled her water fountain in there and I had to clean it up and upset her. Her babies were trying to come out and she had a heck of a time getting them all under her wings again until that last egg hatches. I looked an hour ago because that one was put under her 3 days after the others and it was cold. Well, it's pipping!

In other news, Skye's 4 front teeth started coming in yesterday lol. She looks so cute and is trying to constantly use them! Will get pics in the next couple of days.

Open wide!

IMG_0005.JPG

Daddy's face all over the place!

IMG_0003.JPG

Yep, that's my little girl

IMG_0023.JPG

Lol great pics, thanks for sharing
default_smile.png
so who is your little girl? Is that your foal from last year? Keep the pics coming.

Latest posts

Back