Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Anna, I have seen some fast foalers but never one that can foal faster than it takes to smoke on a freezing day! Let that be a lesson to us all, smoking can be dangerous in foaling season. ROFL

Oh my gosh she is stunning!!! Congratulations becky! I know you are thrilled with your gorgeous blue eyes baby! She is beyond cute!! Well done Renee! :D

What a stunning filly! Big congratulations! Requesting more photos when you have the time
default_smile.png

Bwahahah, heheheh! I am over the moon. We laugh every time she crinkles up her eyes to look at us, it's Masq! May this be a sneaky mare lesson to all. Maybe a solution would be to secure harness straps of bells over every inch of their body lol. Isn't her hot pink blankie cute? My daughter's and thank you Sue for offering another blanket so much.

Her hooves are really really long so she is back but not down on all fours, golden slippers still on on the soft hay. I will ask my vet in the morning, but we want to file the extra inch she has off, at least what we see when she has some wear by tomorrow.

By the way, I have been so sleep deprived for a month now I don't make sense to me, and when I called my phone Co. they said I didn't have messaging receiving whatever. I was being charged so had it blocked. Well, turns out today I am getting all kinds of texts and hubby looked it up and said we do in the plan and he had thought so. I have been so unorganized over this little girl all month. So I have read all the sent text messages everyone lol.

She and Music and Masq should be the same size, she would be a cute match as a driving team with black Music, and I love Willie Nelson's song A Horse Called Music, so that and because she is sorrel with blue eyes too we would like to introduce,

Rubyviews Sinnamon Skye - barn name Skye and she has black eyeliner on the left and a shield in a bar across her chest, the hat, and a spot on her left neck.

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0036.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

What a pretty, pretty girl! I wanted more white on some fo mine, but ... ya' know, you can have that one. That's a lot of white!!

Love the markings though. Congrats on a safe foaling.

Oh those pics are just fabulous - what a gorgeous little poppet. Love the name you have chosen too! I'm sure her little feet will sort themselves as soon as she can ge out and about for a couple of days.

Bet you are enjoying your sleep after this long month of watching.
default_yes.gif

Becky I saw you in her stall straight after I sent you a message, where you already awake?

Renee, did you mean today? The phone rang one time and I don't see a message, but I have been known to be pretty ignorant about my new cell phone too.

Skye's IGg came back way over 800! Missy broke my heart. She is so mad at me for letting strangers touch her baby, and then make her stay outside while I cleaned her stall that she won't look at me. I apologized and apologized. Lol, my vet and his asst. couldn't get over Skye. They never get mini foals here, they are used to large foals. He couldn't get over her straight legs considering the length of gestation, and he had expected a dystocia, and Missy getting no milk in. She fooled us all. I have to laugh. Once again he asked me, "Now, she was bred only one time? One time, not one day?" Lol, then shook his head and said laughing that that would never happen if you tried on purpose lol. He has some mares he is doing AI on and they are having a time getting them pregnant. Then they took lots of pictures.

Yeah, I thought I was hallucinating when I got up and her blankie was off. Dan then called and said she had it off so when he left for work he went and got it. Ya know it isn't real cold, but the wind started again and Skye had the blanket on, yet when I finally got them back in she was shivering. So now with her sweater and in she is fine. I think Missy knew she was cold. Skye was having such fun running all over and trying to buck!

IMG_0059.JPG

I was worried she might get cold as it is freezing here again. She is such a beauty no wonder your vets were in awe.
default_smile.png

Thank you guys. I just ordered her some *custom* blankies just for her. Her little sweater is a little small, the blanket is a little big lol. I finally got to sit down and watch her drive her mama crazy lol. Dan sits in his recliner watching her on our older big tv the other cam is on and just laughs at her antics. Who needs Direct tv?

Latest posts

Back