Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She did fine all night! I hope you got some rest and feel more awake this morning. I had her up all night, and all looked good!

THANK YOU!!! Yes I got some good sleep after watching Nellie's foal come into the world lol. Wow, I also checked her bag just before turning in, couldn't wait. And she was screaming at me to get her more hay! She was eating like crazy last night. Even though it was raining hard, it wasn't cold out. Vet coming in about 6 hours, would be nice if she would consider doing her duty by then, or then lol. My brain can think this morning. Will let you know if her bag is bigger or any other changes.

Stocking up on those calories she'll be burning during foaling!! Come on little lady -- eat to your heart's desire -- then SHOW US THAT BABY!!!!!

She was down sternal for quite a long time which she hasn't done in a long time, maybe whilst she was outside running a muck she pushed baby into a more comfy position.

There is no smiley for me. Well, nuttin new. Doc wanted to look at her and he couldn't get anything out of her udder either, so I didn't feel so incompetent lol. I barely could with her the last time. Anyway, he noticed the edema, she feels and looks like two elongated swellings not a rounded udder, and he said she has a few days to go. OR, could surprise us both and bag up and foal, but he really thinks she has a few days. He has a stallion station and does AI for APHA & AQHA, and he has taken a special interest in dentistry so I can always depend on him in that too. He looked at all their mouths very closely, I am so lucky to have him and his associate. She had specialized in diet and nutrition and she too is a wonderful vet!

Then he looked at our little camera set up, visited, he loves my minis and always remarks how well mannered they are
default_smile.png
. Then he kidded me about Missy going into another year with her gestation.

I love all the little foals we get to watch here! I am still so darn sleepy I don't think I can stay up much.

Sounds like you vet is a good person! That's very important!!

Just wish he would float teeth without anesthesia! But, we can't have everything, I guess!

All sounding very promising for you in the upcoming week!

Where is the smiley throwing in the towel. All these foals popping out like popcorn! Missy's foal should be ready to drive by the time it gets here.

oh Becky, it must be hard for you but hang in there, Missy is going to have her foal sooner rather then later! and you will forget all these sleepy nights when you get to play with your gorgeous new little foal! hang in there!

OMG what a sly fox, I went for a cigarette and come back and there is a baby CONGTAS Becky

Looks to be all white with a bit of colour on it's head
default_smile.png
How was that for a brisk awakening Becky
default_new_rofl.gif
You were out there in a flash, "high five" sister

Missy doesn't seem that bothered about baby, she is just straight back to eating
default_frusty.gif

Good girl Missy, now she is stood perfectly still letting baby find the milk bar
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K Becky, you have been out there for an hour now, I want pics and an update
default_xbud.gif

Congrats!! I kept an eye on her and last checked around 4 AM and she was doing NOTHING. Then I check back a bit ago and there is a foal in there... Maybe there is hope for Dancer??

This is daddy,

2681110.jpg

Hard to believe you have a nearly all white foal out of these 2, Don't you just love these minis and their crazy colours. Becky you must be over the moon
default_smile.png

Now hurry up with those pics
tearing-hair.gif

Oh my gosh yay missy!! See we told you not to worry becky lol

Congratulations! Will have to check in. In the morning as I can't watch on my phone, can't wait for piccies
default_smile.png
)

Latest posts

Back