Missy Day 358 Tovero Filly Updated Pics Page 27!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats, my fault. Sue McCoy called and let me know. I accidentally clicked it off earlier, brought it back up I thought. But I had 5 pop ups on my screen and Missy in the corner and didn't notice the encoder was off. I was too busy watching foals foaling lol. Thanks guys. Thanks isn't enough to convey my gratitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassie, my text messaging is blocked for now. I have too many phones I am paying for lol. I try to check here and Marewatchers, but the 'puter isn't in view at night, I watch Missy on a big television with another barn cam, and I try to peek frequently on a few other friends and mama's-in-waiting.

default_smile.png
Missy wanted to stay in her stall today and this evening. Unusual, but then it was really cold and breezy with snowflakes here and there. I tell ya, those darn chickens were out again,and we were replacing light bulbs in their little waterers, and tucking all the others in. It was exhausting in this weather! Shoot, it warmed up and then two weeks of *get out the parka's and snow shovels* again! I have a brooder lamp in her stall with a 25 watt bulb going, I also have a red heat lamp just in case, leftover from chicks, but I wouldn't leave it without watching them constantly.

I need to face plant in the bed. Me 'n kitteh, hubby likes a full night sleep lol, so he is in the guest room. Hope (kitteh), had better not hog the pillow again. She is tiny, but once she becomes a disc, it is pretty permanent. I need sleep, hope someone has time to watch for awhile. Just ringy dingy me if Missy tries anything tonight. I really don't think she will.

She was a good girl all night -- at least the times I checked on her! Hope you got some good sleep!

Yeo I had her up all night too and nothing much to report

other than she loves to stretch
default_smile.png

Thank you Aunties! I woke early to a beautiful sunny yet freezing morning lol. Got some sleep, but woke to a blasting headache. Coffee took care of that.

I have been busy watching our latest tragedy in Texas. God bless all were hurt and their families.

Hoping Missymama foals today. Hey, seems the other mares around this board were accomodating their caretakers! Day 355.

Not fully awake, Cassie I keep my cell glued to me and I usually forget to take the other wireless home phone out with me. But I am sticking close to the house, darn, I NEED to go grocery shopping lol. Dan has tried on short trips, but a full on shopping trip, well we know how that would go lol.

I am going to be doing updates and will have the cam down. Then visitin' Missy. She has a definite V belly just since this morning! Hope I can stay up tonight.

time to faceplant in bed at 2 am. missy eating and dozing. Night all.

Awwwwww, Missy getting some good loving and scratches!!! (and a quick check!)

Hahaha. Her V went back up a tad, and rounded again, not unusual considering last pregnancy. But, does that indicate a foal not in position again?

Very windy again so she will probably stay in more today. She has in and out privileges. I have my binoculars even tho she is 80 feet away. She slept a lot yesterday in the sun and last night. Music kept nuzzling her from one end to the other yesterday when she was laying down and I laughed when she kept shaking her head at him. So he was sequestered elsewhere.

I changed our spring shots appt. for today to tomorrow so our vet could come out here instead. They are only 3 minutes away, but I know dh would be taken advantage of if I had him take the little rats there lol while I babysit. And I don't dare leave him here to babysit. It would just be too much instruction to cram into his head. They can't believe Missy hasn't foaled. I also have a list now of people who want to be called when the foal gets here
default_smile.png

Okay need extra eyes and here is why, I only got 3 hours sleep last night (got a lot done tho) and she was out running around and bucking and feeling good in those winds today. Well, tonight she has more edema in front of the medium bag, like a big hard grapefruit on one side, a little across. Her medium bag has not gone down with the exercise, like I said, she means it when it comes to her udder. I couldn't express anything no matter what, could hardly with her last pregnancy. I left her along. Nipples still not filled and pointed in BUT, she is known to change in an hour and get ready to foal. I don't know if I can get up with an alarm tonight to check her, I sure will try. Her udder is so strange this time. it isn't a round little thing like before, seems to be just one giant belly/udder and all along her underside lol. I cant' believe she is going this long!

I have her cam up and will check her when I check our mares. That is when Dancer's alarm wakes me up, which is usually about every 1-2 hours each night.

Thanks so much. Turning in now, had to watch Nellie and her little cutie pie!

Latest posts

Back