missing members

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
Just wonder what ever happened to Marty in TN I think.always loved reading her stories about her horses and her German shepherd.Also miss reading the adventures of Boss Mare from MD.Please check in and let us know how you are doing.With the holidays coming I think of people I enjoyed here on The forum

And where is Jill? I miss the discussions on the Backporch that sometimes got heated
default_smile.png

Jill and Leia are on FB.

Leia has been very busy re-cooping from the wild fire in Northern CA. and also preparing for a wedding in the near future.

Her horses were safe from the fire, but as you probably know, she and her fiance's place was burned to the ground.

They have fortunately found a rental and a lot of wonderful people donated things to help them get settled again.

I'm here! Thanks for thinking of me!

I do check the forum occasionally, but sadly it just isn't the same. I think it fizzed with the other forms of social media - I wouldn't even had noticed this post if it wasn't for Robin messaging me on FB (thank you!) ..

I am good, busy, busy, busy. I work a lot, still doing the dog grooming thing. Just celebrated my one year wedding anniversary November 1st.

I still own five minis and one biggie. All is great.

I still own Rowdy Babe, "Passion" and Una Mancha, "Destiny" that I got from you Bev. They are both great little horses! Destiny is the app that had the locking stifle, she's wonderful. I lost "Ozzy" or Paint By Numbers in 2007 when an unknown 'thing' and took the lives of five horses.

I hope everyone is well, there are SO many members I miss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss Mare ,glad to hear from you.I still have Fancy ,her older sister Scooter, and my Big Daddy gelding(previously my stallion)I remember your horses just can't remember who their parents were.Happy anniversary and check in once in a while with us.

I keep in contact with most people now on FB, but I do lurk here once in awhile. I have no posted here recently.

For those who dont know, our year started out very bad...Deb was in an accident and she broke her leg just below the knee. She had surgery to put a plate and screws in. Complications with infection made recovery take a bad turn and she needed another surgery to remove the hardware. Then came PT and building strength...she was out of work for 7 months!! We struggled financially, but kept positive and looked towards some goals. She will never walk normally...until she has a total new knee done...so another surgery down the road!

We got legally married on our 6th anniversary of our 1st wedding...April 4th...at sunset!

Deb went to Nationals without me this year...she deserved it! Jet came home with another Top Ten...this time in driving!

I am finally employed...I actually got a job last January working for a dry cleaners, but I was very unhappy so continued to look for something better and finally found it in August. I work for the school district as a bus assistant. I enjoy it for the most part...we have good kids on our bus!

We currently have 10 horses. Its a good number for us...but oh wait...we have 2 foals coming in 2016! Our 1st foals since 2012.

Looking forward to putting 2015 in the past (well, except the wedding...lol)...and hoping 2016 brings nothing but great things for us!

MIchelle (Boss Mare)...look me up on FB...Linda Owen,

Back