Miss Melody Unveiled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Since it has been so warm here I decided to go ahead and take a shot at clipping for the first time today
default_yes.gif
Melody was a PERFECT young lady for the clipping and she even rested her head in my lap and fell asleep. I thought she was going to fall over at one point :DOH! Anyways, she's certainly not ready to enter the show ring but I thought it turned out pretty good for my first time
default_yes.gif
I need to smooth it out some but over all it was a good experience for both of us
default_aktion033.gif
The under side of her neck looks weird because thats where they shaved her down to the skin for her tests and IV fluids. If you have any tips or suggestions PLEASE send them my way because I literally have no idea how to clip lol :DOH!

After I got done clipping and grooming her, I let her go this is what she did
default_new_shocked.gif
She actually did it twice just to show me what she really thinks of the whole "getting dolled up" idea
default_biggrin.png

DSC05836.jpg

DSC05840.jpg

DSC05843.jpg

After she messed herself all up she really let loose and had a good time with me
default_biggrin.png
I am so happy she is doing better
default_yes.gif
She is really one of a kind
default_wub.png

DSC05850.jpg

DSC05852.jpg

DSC05855.jpg

DSC05868.jpg

DSC05870.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

DSC05887.jpg

She really is beautiful..!
default_wub.png

You have done a great job clipping! Well done!

It's so good to see her playing again.

OH MY GOODNESS! There's that pretty girl!

Great to see her feeling well again. Those last two headshots took my breath away!

default_wub.png
She is just exquisite Brandi. We all love her here at our house, the kids hang out for your pic posts.

So please keep them coming.

So glad shes feeling better.

She is beautiful!!! I love her pretty head
default_wub.png
She's one you can tell is a she just from her face
default_wub.png

She's beautiful!
default_wub.png
So glad that she's doing better, I love pictures of Melody feeling good, looks like she likes to put on a show!
default_biggrin.png

~Rebecca

Melody looks good.. She is such a pretty girl..

It is amazing to me how they look like babies in their fuzzies, then clip them and they look grown up!!

default_wub.png
I love Miss Melody
default_wub.png
She is so pretty, I have a partiality to silver dapple anyway and Miss Melody is certainly a pretty one under all that hair. Glad to see she is feeling better, keep posting
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Oooooh so much fun to unwrap! What a beautiful head shot. Melody is a lovely little lady and you did a nice job!
default_wub.png

Awe, she's such a pretty girl!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I was really excited to clip her even if it was just a little bit
default_yes.gif
Does anyone have any suggestions for making her forelock a little less "wacko"
default_wacko.png
? It's out of control :DOH!

Look at those dapples! She's going to be gorgeous when she's fully clipped, but she still looks pretty glamorous in her fur coat.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back