Miniopoly AND Carl Mitz's phone #

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
Who has the stockpile currently of the Miniopoly Game?

I have tried e-mailing Carl Mitz THREE times w/o an luck, and although I don't wish to bother him, I NEED to talk to him ASAP about another 4-H project, so I can have it brought home from Worlds.......Does anyone have his number? You can PM me on this one so his personal information isn't plastered all over the world ,,

Thank you for all your help in these mattrers!

dru

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use his phone number too. He came to MN, but the person who brought him up made sure that those she did not like were not informed. How childish, what she hurts is the poor horses.

Does Carl ever come to PA? I dont have enough horses to make it worth a trip for him, but if anyone within a couple hours of me has him out,I would love to work something out to get my guys done. Im having a hard time finding a good dentist that can do minis in my area (near Pittsburgh pa)

Thank you to everyone who contacted me with Carl's phone #. I'll call him today.

NOW I really need to find two Miniopoly games for my rainey day 4-H club meetings!

dru

Latest posts

Back