Miniature Horse trailers...really wanting to get one!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winger Trailer Sales in Troutville VA has Adam trailer company make them. They have some sort of ties with the Adam trailer fabrication facility in VA. I believe they told me they were partners in the company early on. Anyhow, I sold my mini stock trailer that I purchased from them and purchased a 16ft full size like it (was happy with the service and the price so I was a repeat customer). Even if you google them and they don't have any in stock, they can have it made to your specs. There are photos on my sales page of the one I sold. It was 5ft tall, about 5ft across, 10ft long, two rear swing doors, escape door on the side, and a full devider in the center (devided the fron and back). I was very happy with it, but alas... got out of breeding, kept my two favorites and I don't think my new Gypsy Vanner would have wanted to travel laying dowm
default_wink.png

Here is my new miniature horse trailer and I love it. It is a 2 horse G&F 1996 model. I will try to get inside pictures as well. I carry one 33.5" mini and a Nigerian dwarf goat. My husband made an enclosure in one of the stalls for the little goat. He also made a cart carrier on the back. More pictures to come it anyone would like to see.

Trailer 008.JPG

Trailer 009.JPG

Back