Miniature horse killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
This was on the local news last night. I feel so bad for the little girl that found her mini like this. I sure hope they catch the person or persons who did this! This is the link to the video http://www.kwch.com go to the local news there is a video included

Last edited by a moderator:
They should hang who ever did this. We had an incident here a few years back where some one went into my friends pasture and slit her emus throat. Erin and I found the emu laying in the pasture. My horses were staying in her pasture also. We gathered them up and down the road we went with them at night to find them a safe haven until we could get them moved out of the neighborhood. She found out later it was a neighbor boy who she had always been very nice to and allowed to use their swimming pool. They will probably find out it was some kind of teenage type thing like we did.

They should hang who ever did this. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ditto that motion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not care "who" or "why" they did this. If this was my animal I would see that person(s) behind bars! That poor little girl.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
Our condolences to the family....

That is really messed up. I hope they are offering a reward so they find who did this. It just makes me sick to know these things happen.

I can't belive people are so sick that they do things like this. We had a neighbor kid that could fit the bill. He was cought more than once pouring gas on kittens and lighting them on fire. But that was in CA. I would just die if something like that happened to mt babies.

I hope they find whoever did this, I can't begin to imagine what that poor little girl felt when she found her horse like that. I hope she can recover eventually.

Yvonne

OMG! That is DISGUSTING! I hope they send the *&$#@!*& that did this to jail and throw away the key. HOW SICK and TWISTED!! That poor family.
default_no.gif

Screams cult to me. I can't imagine, that poor kid. Why people are like this, I will never know.

I hadnt seen that as I missed the news last night but that is no good at all. Wichita is only an hour away from us -- kinda worrisome that is happening this close...

Oh my, that poor little girl, to have to find your horse slaughtered like that......gruesome, just sick.

I sure hope they find the culprit(s) who are doing this heinous activity in their area.......... horse, cat, rabbit, 2 dogs?..........there are some very

sick, twisted people out there.

This is just terrible. Poor little girl, poor little horse. If the mini was anything like mine it went right up to the killer/killers to say hi with total trust and had this done to it. Make me so sick. It also scares me and is one of my biggest fears. We live next to a hwy and the horses are visible. They are behind a locked gate but that wouldn't stop somebody from climbing the fence. It scares me that a bunch of drunk college kids (like the bunch that killed that poor filly in College Station), or gangs, or just some sicko would see the minis and want to hurt them.

I hope they catch whoever did this and take it seriously. Especially if it turns out they have been behind the other killings. That is a serial killer in the making and they are just practising on animals. A person will be next. They should be put away forever.

Horrible... I hope they find the @-hole. Those kind of homicidal creeps start with animals and work their way up to humans.

I was going to say the same thing. Often someone who starts out on animals does move up to people. I would be scared for my human family not just my animals with that sort of person on the loose! I hope they catch whoever did this and punish him to the full extent of the law.

What was the POINT OF THAT :arg! I will never understand why certain people feel they can get their SICK points across by hurting and killing animals!!! It makes me sick to think of what they had to do to this horse in the first place to get him in a position to cut him open
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif
:No-Sad

I am very very sad for the little girl
default_crybaby.gif

Unbelievable! I cannot even imagine this and that poor little girl seeing her miniature horse like that.

Something needs to be done about this!

Beth

I cannot get this video to work, but it is probably a good thing. I am truly saddened to even imagine that someone would be so cruel.
default_no.gif
default_sad.png

It brings tears to my eyes. I cannot understand cruelty of any sort, but against helpless animals and children is unfathomable. I hope that little girl will be okay. When they catch the person who did this, I think they should lock him up in a very dark place and forget he's there. I hope he will never see the light of day again.

Latest posts

Back