Miniature Horse Family's House Burned Down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
Urgent help is needed for Elaine Baker and her family, from Dunnville. Elaine is well known as a miniature horse exhibitor and owner. This morning, October 23, their house burned to the ground and they have been left with nothing. Thank God, all the people and animals are well and safe. Elaine has six children - a 17 year old daughter who wears size 13 pants and XL tops; a 15 y.o. son who, I believe, wears "medium" size clothing; 11 and 12 year old daughters who wear girls size 14 tops and "medium" size jeans; a 5 year old daughter and a 4 year old son who wear 6X and 5 respectively. Elaine herself wears size 15 pants and ladies large size; and her husband wears size 32 jeans and large tops. If you are able to contribute anything to this family in need, please contact either Judy Bakker at (519) 587-2938 or Sandra Quance at (905) 774-5018 and we can assist with pick up.

Above all, please keep this family in your prayers.

Edited to correct the date, and to add heartfelt thanks for all the prayers and offers of help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear about the fire! I'm glad the people and their animals are fine. Sending prayers their way!

Pam C.

That's really sad to hear going into winter now...hope they had insurance and get as many things as they need to help out till they are over the shock...

hello ,

I would like to help but how do you send stuff over the border from ny - them?

Thanks

Amanda

Judy,

I have gathered some items. I will try and contact you again this evening to set a time to drop them off.

This is so terrible for Elaine and her family.

Lisa

i have stuff i can send from massachusetts i will try and call someone tomorrow morning for further instructions

angel

our prayers here are with them

I have stuff I can send, pm me. I am close, only in Quebec which is a skip and a jump away. If I lived closer I'd say come on and stay here. We have 3 spare bedrooms.

Sandra's is the central gathering place for stuff. If anyone wants to mail or ship anything, send me a PM and I'll give you her address.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers on Elaine's behalf.

Latest posts

Back