Excited To Announce TWO New Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill, I am soooooo jealous.....and SO happy for you and those two lucky horses! You are sure lucky to have your own stock in Ericas Tiny Trotters!!!!!

-Amy

Congratulations Jill! They are really nice. Can't wait to see them in person!

I said it once and I'll say it again.....I can't wait to see your breeding program underway! Beautiful horses....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love that baby pic of blue....he looks like such a character.

BTW...I've tried to go into Erica's website, and I don't see any links to view her horses....just a few banners introducing her stallions on the front, and to contact her. Does she have a sales page?

Jill hope you like your new ones. I think Blue will give you much joy, if he is remotely the character his full brother is (Erica's Streakn' For Bucks) he'll be a lot of fun. He goes from the I'm all that and more, to the love me, to I'm going to show off so everyone will look at me ext...

Mom caught some pics of Blue and some of the mares swimming in the pond yesterday (as it was 105!!) Angel was swimming out so far all that was visible was her nose sticking up.

I said it once and I'll say it again.....I can't wait to see your breeding program underway! Beautiful horses....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love that baby pic of blue....he looks like such a character.
BTW...I've tried to go into Erica's website, and I don't see any links to view her horses....just a few banners introducing her stallions on the front, and to contact her. Does she have a sales page?
Sterling, website needs a quick overhaul, to list the horses that have sold and put up ALL the 07 foals (none are up yet...) Add some new pictures, new grown up foals, show pictures ext....as well as put up for sale on only a few I have left for sale, and list some donkeys for sale too.

Should be links on the left hand side that take you do the different pages still though (even if I need to update those pages........like stallion, mare, geldings, foals, sales, donkeys, contact, gallery ext....)

This is just REALLY busy time for me and everything I think about taking time to do it I get busy with something else, with working full time and show horses and just horses, and then the paperwork
default_wacko.png
: It's too much fun
default_smile.png

Thank you everyone!!!

Your comments mean so much and make me feel even happier!!! I've had my head in the clouds, honestly, since I got to claim Bomb Shell so Blue and Sweetie -- now how-em-i ever going to concentrate on work???

So excited about both of them. I've been wanting Sweetie a long time and each time I'd ask Erica "um, how's Sweetie doing?" I was half way cringing because she knows I have had designs on her
default_smile.png
And Blue, just another dream come true!

Erica, you know now I'll be hounding you for Blue's swimming pictures :bgrin It sounds like he's something like DunIT. I say he's the most unusual combination of "I'M ALL THAT (but could you give me a hug?)". I love that about him
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
: :bgrin
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_smile.png