Mini tack shops near Erie Pennsylvania

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djskid

Reaction score
My cousin is heading to Erie and we were wondering if there are any tack shops in that area that sell mini horse stuff? Figured he might as well try to do some shopping too as his wife is planning on hitting her stores!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks in advance.

I'm real close to Erie, PA and I'm fairly certain that you won't find any miniature tack there. People from this area, usually go to Schneider Saddlery or Arcaros Saddlery which are in Ohio. Also, there is a bigger one in Silver Creek, NY. Erie doesn't have much in the way of tack. Sorry.

Are you close to Atlasburg, PA? Star Lake Tack is there, not sure if it is an actual store or just an online catalog.
default_wacko.png

Star Lake is a tack trailer that travels to shows and has the online catalog. She will be in Harrington, DE for the Area 1 show this coming weekend.

on your way to Erie stop at Stagecoach West, in Irving Ny... the exit past the big indian statue on the NY state throughway. they have some mini things, but their prices on supplies are amazing compared to here i Ontario.

If you're near Star Lake, you can probably call her and go by. My hubby and I went there when we were visiting family in Ohio. It was very easy to find what I wanted.

Barbie

If you're near Star Lake, you can probably call her and go by. My hubby and I went there when we were visiting family in Ohio. It was very easy to find what I wanted.

Barbie

Unfortunately Star Lake is easily 2-3 hours south of Erie itself. Closer to Pittsburgh than Erie.

Latest posts

Back