Mini-mule looking for home in FL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure hope this little gal finds a perfect lasting loving home...if only I would be alot closer, I would take her in a heartbeat, but I am way up here in northern Wisconsin. Can anyone on this forum help out?? Corinne

Our family is seriously thinking about another donkey but you live just too far.

Chico

I hope she finds a good home. I am worried because she is posted on a "big" horse BB and everyone is looking at her for a big horse companion. Thats not always the best idea. I hope she finds a good, mini-friendly home. L

OOOHHHhhh...Jasmine sounds so perfect for a new loving/long-term home. As Corinne stated..."I wish I lived closer"
default_yes.gif
: Even if I could ship her ~Fed Ex-Overnight~...she would never adapt to where I live. Keep us posted on her if you find out anything...was there pics of her? I didn't see them if there were..that lil girl will be in my thoughts & prayers. Teri

I am working on getting her here to MO I know it is far butI am tring to set up a Mule Train! If anyone is between here and there that wants to help just PM me!

RNR

Ohhh...RNR, keep us posted...she has been on my mind 24/7 Wish I was in on the route ... Teri

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, RNR, I hope that works out too! I would take her in a heartbeat. If you can get her to Alabama, she's more than welcome to stay here as long as she needs too. We would take very good care of her and have plenty of love to go around! Just let me know if I can help!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Shannon :bgrin

Here is her picture that I got from the webpage of the girl that's listing her. She is adorable!!

Jasmine2.jpg

RNR, any news on the muletrain yet?? Where exactly are you? (you can pm me if you want) Sure wish I was on the route to help with her. She is adorable, and Shannon would have more then enough LOVE to go around
default_yes.gif
: if she would be "visiting" at Shannons! Corinne

Well I am still working on transport and everything is a mabey right now I have not yet got an e-mail back from the lady. My parents said go for it! I am just waitong to hear back from the lady that has her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RNR

[SIZE=12pt]When I emailed April today, the lady that owns Jasmine now, she said that she had already found her a new home. Is she talking about you RNR? [/SIZE]

The offer still stands, if she needs a place to rest a while, she can always stay with me!
default_yes.gif
: Shannon

RNR keeping my fingers crossed for you, but if she has already been placed, lets just all hope it is in a good caring life long home, where she will be pampered with love. Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]I'm with you Corinne! The little girl deserves to be pampered by whoever gets her!
default_yes.gif
: I hope it's you too RNR!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

nope i did not get her i never heard back from the lady with her! I am just hoping she found a wonderful life long home!

RNR

WoW...she sure slipped between the heart strings...I hope, as well that she adopted into a good family...how could she not...she was beautiful! (thanks Shannon for posting the pic ) I am hoping one day soon we will have a "Happy New Member" posting her pics
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]I hope you're right Teri! Maybe we will see her around soon. She was beautiful wasn't she??
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

she sounds exactly like our Little Miss Maggie (but looks WAY different). i have heard of so many mini mules that have been abused... SO SAD
default_sad.png

i sure hope her new home worked out well for her.

Latest posts

Back