Mini meets Shire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammie-C_Spots

Reaction score
ea16.jpg

My hubby, daughter and I attended the MA Equine Affair on Nov 20th. We brought three horses and had a great time!

Pictured is our tiny stallion Squit meeting a very large Shire stallion Decoy Ben. LOL- Squit squealed and stomped at Ben in challenge after some sniffing- the Shire people got a kick out of the "little toy horse" challenging the big guy!

I've put up a page with lots of photos of us and the other people who attended
smile.gif

EA from C Spots minis

Tammie

That is a great picture Tammie!! I love it!!
wub.gif
I love your tiny new boy too! I didn't know you got him!! Congrats!
aktion033.gif
(miss ya on the colorful list)

I just got 2 new appy mares
wub.gif

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

Cute picture!
wub.gif
When we bring our minis to shows with big horses we always get people asking if they can take a pictures with our horse and their's. Hehe. Hope you had fun at Equine Affaire!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent picture Tammie. I worked there on Thursday. Really shows a size difference.

Joyce

Aw, I love it!
wub.gif
I made the mistake of taking the picture from the mini's side where the size difference isn't so obvious- I like how you did it much better.

Kody (33.25") had the same suicidal urge to challenge the Friesian stallion he got to meet. Aren't they just nuts??
laugh.gif

Leia

I went and saw Ben at his home here in NH. I missed him at the Equine Fair though.

Here he is at home. He is Beautiful!! And 18hh!!!
new_shocked.gif

ashires013.jpg

ashires010.jpg

ashires006.jpg

Latest posts

Back