Mini Horse Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else will be making a trip to the Mount Airy horse sale in North Carolina... It's going to be the first sale we attend.. (March 23&24) Any suggestions on bidding, buying, etc.. Thanks!

I went to a sale there years ago and prices were really cheap. Wonder what they will bring in today's market.

Joyce

It is about a 2 and a half hour drive to there for me, but I always go when I can just to see what is there and to visit with other mini folks. I have gotten several very good deals there. Often you can get Lucky Four, Honeysuckle Knoll, GanderHill, Aloha and other big name horses there. There are a total mix of quality there, but if you go, be sure to bring a trailer....trust me :eek:

I love to go to get my first "fix" of the year. See what everyone has, catch up on what everyone is doing. Social hour for mini people I guess. I always swear I am not going to buy anything and usually do. Got this little guy there last time. Now everyone who comes here wants him! What a bargain! :aktion033:

Eeyore110-06.jpg

Where can I find out more info about the Mount Airy Sale? That is our spring break and I have lots of family in North Carolina. Could be a fun road trip?

Thanks for the responses! Suzie, if my boyfriend sees that mini donkey of yours, we'll definately be going! He wants one, we heard they were great protectors in the herds. Thanks!

I will be at the sale, i am at most of them since it isn't too far away, about 2 hours. I go to socialize with my friends. From time to time we will put a couple in the sale. There are some nice horses that are sold there but then you have horses that people are getting rid of because something is wrong with. Like any sale you have to be careful on what you are buying. Ronnie and Janet Clifton and the whole Mt. Airy sale group do a great job on putting on this sale.

You can find out more about the sale on Trotting C's website, they will post the sales list in a couple weeks i would think.

Mt. Airy Sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I LOVE the Mt.Airy sale ... great deals , fun folks .... I better stay away this time though ... I have no more room in the barn :eek:

I always try and go and see what is offered for sale and at what prices. I've bought one little guy there last March and couldn't be happier with him. Like the others have said be sure to take a trailer with you I have come home with a new baby and come home sad because I couldn't come home with a new baby because of no trailer I want to go on Friday nite for the tack sale haven't been for that yet. You will enjoy it if you do go. I know I'm not going because the thrill of buying a new mini is just to much of a temptation. Enjoy!!!!!!!

I really suggest if you plan on attending from out of this area, make your motel reservations now, the motels will fill up fast. I on the other hand only live 30 minutes from Mt Airy so I can go both days and still go home.

glasses10.gif
itching.gif

Hi everyone! We're looking forward to seeing each and everyone at the sale! The March 2007 sale will hopefully be the start of a great miniature year for all! Veterans Memorial Park, where the Mount Airy Sale is held, is undergoing some renovations this year. The grounds are being fixed up, the buildings repainted, and the sale barn is being remodeled also. We are having the sale in the grandstand building this year, so there should be more seating. Anyone having any questions about the sale, please feel free to call or e-mail us.

We are also planning on adding two donkey sales this year. This should be a fun & interesting sale, to have a barn full of these adorable animals. The first sale will be April 28th and the second sale will be August 25th.

Latest posts

Back