Mini Horse Fence Panels

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseMom

Reaction score
I'm looking for mini horse fence panels. I know a couple of you have them. Where can I find them? I have 3 already but they were already at the farm that I board at.

Heather

Are you looking for the pipe corral panels? If so, I got mine from Doublediamond.org. I have about 30, plus gates, and I love them.

I have cattle panels/Hog panels that are 4ft high, 16ft long. I just love them. They are just the right height where I can hop the fences when I want to, but not enough for the horses to get out.

OK, where did you find the sheep or hog panels? We have a few that were just here already, and you are right, they are the perfect height. I've been looking at the farm stores and they look at me like I have 2 heads when I ask if they carry sheep or hog panels!
default_sad.png

I have the Goat & Sheep panels on this Web site: www.livestockpanels.com/newpage1.htm

(Go down to almost the bottom of the page. They are the Stampede 9410 (4' x 10')

I Really like them a lot. The company was very responsive when I originally bought panels from them.

I am wanting to buy more.... but they are not being respoive this time. (Go figure.....)

Does anyone else have these panels???

Ok, I don't know where you are located, but here are some panel suppliers I found when I did a search. None of them are anywhere near me, but perhaps you'll get lucky.

http://www.redriverarenas.com/panels.html These are the ones I'd really like (top right).

http://www.hootensteel.com/gates__panels.htm Half-way or so down the page there are some 4' horse panels.

http://www.rancherspipe.com/livestock_panels.html These guys manufacture panels, so you might be able to request shorter height.

http://www.c-siron.com/corral_panels.htm Bottom of the page is their hog panel.

http://www.rodeowest.com/panels.htm Have a sheep, goat, mini panel.

If it is just cattle/hog panels you are looking for, I bought all of mine at Tractor Supply, they also have them at Fleet Farm, and I know alot of feed mills can order them for you as well. Mine are 4' high x 16' long, and have the graduated sizes of the bottom 3 rows of squares. I thin we paid around $23.00 each on sale, but we have the heavier gauge wire compared to alot of them. I love them, we have them around all of our pastures. I especially like the way they dont "sag" after awhile.

Becky, did you buy yours locally or did you have to order them? Hard to find around here anymore. I might be interested in some if you get any response from them.

Jan

I have sheep panels (green) and love them. No clue where they got them due to they were my birthday present. Diana here on the forum could tell you

The ones I saw were for sale by a peivate party. She was selling her horses and the panels. She wanted $45 for the short (in length) and $65 for the long ones. I would have loved to get some but I couldn't afford them.

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for, but here is what we use. The latest ones we bought for gates and are using as a temperary stall for our stallion. I really like them. They are sturdy, but very lightweight. I have them secured to t-posts.

3602916.jpg

We also use some of these for stall gates

3603019.jpg

Now if your talking fencing I really like to use the cattle panels

3610341.jpg

All of these can be found at Tractor Supply, and most can be found at Runnings, or Fleet Farm as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a place in Kentucky where the sheep/goat/mini panels are manufactured. I'm sure that someone on this forum from Kentucky will know the name of the company. The panels about which I am speaking are green and 8 ft. long. They are about 39-40 inches tall. They fasten together by dropping a hook on one end into a welded receiver on the other end of each panel. They weigh about 20-25 lbs. each. They also have passage gates that are 4 ft. wide. We bought about 25 of the panels several years ago from a man who was selling out. I believe we paid 20.00 each for them and they have been used many many times. If I remember correctly they are about 45.00 new. There are so many people looking for them, you would think that someone could make some money selling them. Oh well!!

I love the little green sheep panels.

I got my first ones years ago instead of mare care from a friend who brought some of them up to help me have a place for her visiting mares. :) I asked her if I could keep them instead of her paying me mare care.

Then another friend wanted taller panels and sold me about 6 she had.

Later another friend told me she had 4 little panels she did not want and sold me the 4 for $25!!

Two weeks ago I went to a place in West Haven, Utah (I'm in WY just across the Utah border) called Dallas Green who carries them, and bought their last 5. They are $49.95 and told me they get them from Kentucky. That is the first time I knew they came from there. I ordered a lot more but they said they have to wait til they have a full truck so it will probably be March before they come.

I have several kinds of fence in different areas that I like, but I really like these little panels. I divide my little farm into small pastures with them.

Here is a picture of some of them from a few years ago.

Susan O.

meandstrawberry.jpg

I love the little green sheep panels.I got my first ones years ago instead of mare care from a friend who brought some of them up to help me have a place for her visiting mares. :) I asked her if I could keep them instead of her paying me mare care.

Later another friend told me she had 4 little panels she did not want and sold me the 4 for $25!!

Two weeks ago I went to a place in West Haven, Utah (I'm in WY just across the Utah border) called Dallas Green who carries them, and bought their last 5. They are $49.95 and told me they get them from Kentucky. That is the first time I knew they came from there. I ordered a lot more but they said they have to wait til they have a full truck so it will probably be March before they come.

I have several kinds of fence in different areas that I like, but I really like these little panels. I divide my little farm into small pastures with them.

Susan O.

meandstrawberry.jpg

Susan,

Those are the exact ones that I'm looking for. I have 4 already but they kind of came with the horse. The people that I bought him from don't remember where they got them from. Could you send me a link to their website if they have one or a phone number that I can call?

Heather

I have four of those type panels, but in burgandy. I would love to get some more, preferably green so I would not have to include them in the repainting. One summer project is to paint any gates that are various colors and the roundpen green.

I would love to know who in KY makes then since we are in Southern Indiana.
default_smile.png

Horsemom, I am not sure who it is in Kentucky who makes them either.

The company in Utah who told me they get them from Kentucky is

Dallas Green Farm and Home, and the number is 801-731-0331.

Susan O.

ok i just tried to find my catalog but i got those green panels from a place that sold alpaca stuff. i was at an alpaca show at the big e in w. sprinfield mass and the dealer was there, just do a search for alpaca equipment. if i find the catalog i will repost

I made a post listing a person who sells them in pennsylvania, and offers delivery. Im not sure if I can post this or not, if it is innaproapriate please let me know and ill remove it. Just to clarify I am not the seller or a purchaser of the item. He dosent have mini gates listed, but told me he does make them incase you need gates to go with the mini panels. Here is the reply I got when I inquired about the panels:

Plz feel free to contact me via e-mail with your orders, include city and state. Be looking for new items in the future. All panels come with drop pins and have 2 washers welded on for loss prevention. All gates also come with all hardware, they are chain latch and 7 bar high.

PANELS (60") 16GA 1 3/4 GALVANIZED 16GA 2"(HD) GOAT/MINATURE HORSE (40")

8' $58 $62 $90 $55

10' $63 $66 $97 $59

12' $68 $73 $106 $63

16' $84 $88 $133 $74

GATES(7BAR) 16GA 1 3/4 GALVANIZED 16GA 2"(HD)

8' $68 $75 $95

10' $75 $80 $103

12' $83 $88 $115

16' $93 $98 $138

20' $106 $112 $159

WALK THRU GATES FOR CORRALS FEEDERS

4' $85 $115HD ROUND BALE- $205 $320 HD

6' $95 $130HD 5' BUNK $89

10' BUNK $ 109

OTHER ITEMS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

CORRAL PENS 30' 50' 75'

13-12'CP 16-12'CP 22- 12'CP

4'WT 4' WT 6' WT

$970 $1175 $1600

RODNEY / [email protected]

PLZ INCLUDE CITY AND STATE FOR CLASSIFYING PURPOSES

FREE DELIVERY

I love the little green sheep panels.I got my first ones years ago instead of mare care from a friend who brought some of them up to help me have a place for her visiting mares. :) I asked her if I could keep them instead of her paying me mare care.

Susan O.

meandstrawberry.jpg

Susan,

Those are the exact ones that I'm looking for. I have 4 already but they kind of came with the horse. The people that I bought him from don't remember where they got them from. Could you send me a link to their website if they have one or a phone number that I can call?

Heather
These are the same basic panels that you can get through Double Diamond Tack. They are excellent panels and very handy to have around and the people from DD are really nice people to work with.

Latest posts

Back