Mini Horse Fence Panels

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becky, did you buy yours locally or did you have to order them? Hard to find around here anymore. I might be interested in some if you get any response from them.Jan
Hi Jan,

I had to order them. (You're right.... can't find them locally.)

I also see links in this topic posting of other possible sources.

I will let you know if I ever do get to order some more.... or if I try ordering from a new source.

B & W Miniatures in Alabama sell the mini panels. I used to get a load of them and then sell and ship them around the country. Can't do that anymore. His website is http://www.bwminiatures.com/fencing.htm. The price has gone up quite a bit since I used to deal with them.

I've also bought some close to me that they make. They are a little taller than I like but work great. They have 6' and 10' panels and then 4' and 6' gates. They used to be $38 for the 10' panels but it's been a couple years since I bought any. I started making my own.......

These are the Iron Horse panels

ihpanel2.jpg

These are the panels I built myself.

newpanels.jpg

I bought the green panels from Straight A's Ranch supply in Eastern Ohio.-Might be worth the trip, or at least less shipping.

Here is their website www.straight-a.net

They show them in red, but note that they only carry green. No prices are listed.

Does anyone know how tall these green panels are? Also wondering how many bars there are on the panel?

I have gotten about 3 different heights from a few different people. Maybe there are different manufacturers, but I'm guessing they all come from the same place. I've been told 36", 40", and 42". I have several B horses and want to make sure that they are tall enough...don't want anyone going over the top of them.

There are different "small" time fabricators that make these. That's why you'll get different answers as to their exact height, how many rails they have, how many vertical supports they have (I have 8ft panels with one vertical support and I have 8ft panels with two vertical supports), they will also vary according to the height of the pins and "U"s (brakets) that connect them to one another. It doesn't take alot of high tech to make them if you have the tools and the know how (pipe cutters, welder, specific vice for bending pipe, paint sprayer).

Because of this you will get varying answers, and they will all be "right".

Latest posts

Back