Mini Cheese Cakes Recipe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The recipe made it all the way over here to Australia a while back too. I also am the 'mini cheesecake' baker of the family for any event. I don't mind, everyone loves them and they are so easy!

Andrea & Maplegum...that is just awesome!! I'll have to try them with the choc chips! I've passed this recipe onto family members and when we have a reunion you can bet these little mini cheesecakes make it every time!
default_laugh.png

These recipes look delicious!

If you want Makayla to include them in her fundraiser cookbook for pancreatic cancer in memory of Linda Best please PM me. You can also email her recipes to [email protected]. As of today she has 92 recipes! Her goal is 250 and the deadline is January 15th. The books will come out in time for Easter, Mother's Day & show season.

Thanks!

Sue

Bump!

These recipes are great! Thanks.

Would love to hear other quick and easy recipes to make for Christmas gifting. Our neighbors usually give cookies, candy and homemade treats to one another. Would like to have more easy recipes to add for this year.

Gosh, sure glad I read this thread.

As for gift-giving, remember that cheesecakes need to be refrigerated at all times.

Tips I use:

Ensure your eggs sit at room temperature for 30 mins prior to use.

Mix in eggs one at a time, beating until just mixed in.

Use a fresh lemon, squeezed.

Use pure Vanilla extract, not imitation.

Use at least half of the low-fat Neufchatel cream cheese for slightly lower calories to make this treat a TAD more healthy! You won't notice any difference in taste.

MMmmmmmmm I've already started stocking up, I double the recipe and make two batches!

Andrea

Since the holidays are here again, I want to bump this WAY up again because this is my FAVORITE recipe EVER I think... and both my side of the family and my husband's side look forward to us making it every year since... 2007 now? How time flies.

At any rate, these are EASY to make and SO yummy!

Enjoy!

Andrea

Thanks for resurrecting this thread! I was hoping to see it again! Great recipes!

I make something simular that isfat and sugar free and not baked.

5 minute cheese cake

1 package fat free Cream Cheese

12 oz skim milk

1 package sugar free instant pudding ( any flavor I like lemon)

12 sugar free vanilla wafers

Crush vanilla wafers and sprinkle in the bottom of 6 ramikins or parfit glasses ( I actually use those small gladware containers)

Pour milk into a blender, add cream cheese and blend on low just until smooth. While blender is still running add the pudding mix and blend until just well mixed.

pour mixture over wafers and chill. about 80 cals a serving.

You can also put this in a graham craker crust.

Wow! Has it been THAT long??? This is one our favs for the holidays as well....I'm glad to see others enjoying this recipe as much as we have thru the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
They sound yummy, i'm going to make them for Thanksgiving but i will have to make a batch before hand to try out
default_yes.gif

(Bump) Just cuz I'm making them for Christmas and I want to find the recipe since I moved and can't find where I wrote it down...

Defintely worth bumping up - these are amazing!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Almost every year around this time I try to bump this particular thread. I've made these every single year for Christmas since this thread posted and I'm now "famous" for them. One of my very very favorite recipes and so easy!!!

This has been an all time favorite at our house. Glad you and yours are enjoying them! I've passed them on to our younger family members thru the years and its become a tradition!

I'm so glad you bumped this up again -- this is the BEST recipe!!!!
default_worshippy.gif

Liz N.

I don't know, Mona.... I make 3-4 dozen every Christmas and they only last a couple days in the fridge before they're all gone ;)

I like to do a bunch of baking and then freeze it all taking out a few of these and a few of those to arrange on a tray throughout the holidays, so that was why I was wondering.

I've never tried it Mona, but I don't see why not as regular cheesecake can be frozen. If I were to freeze it I would only freeze the "cake" itself, but put the fruit topping on fresh after they thawed.

Back