Midas at the fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Got the only pic taken of Midas at the New York State fair. He was startled by the previous flash and started to step away so his back legs look cockeyed.... but I think he still looks great! HE was reserve Jr Champion to Michigans Silver Streak. He is actually a cousin to Streak. Thanks for letting me share. My husband says he can see the palamino spots but to me he just looks like a white horse! lol[/SIZE]

Lyn
ecb19827.jpg

I like him Lyn! Did you get him from the Taylors?

I love his hip and how balanced he is! Was he at the Ohio World Show?

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks Leeana, he is pretty cool. No I didnt get him from Taylors but he is part Taylor made.... I got him from Judy Evans Clarion Collies and minis. Midas, whose real name is Clarion the Gold Standard is a grandson to my TV Image. Her son Images Super Star,HOF is the sire to three of my horses now Carbon Copy Independance Day and Midas. So I now own Grandma who is a Taylor horse and three of her grand children. His other famous relatives are PHP Midas Touch who now resides in Australia and NFC Superman owned by the McCarthy family. WE hope that someday he will live up to his name and everything he touches turns to gold![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back