Mid America High Point awards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
default_new_shocked.gif
Would anyone know when the Mid America year end banquet is? Or, has it passed? I am a member but, for some reason I have not recieved the newsletter - and, now that I am thinking about it - for about a year?

I have checked the website (which is really awesome) but, couldn't find any information pertaining to the banquet itself..they do have the high point award winners though...I know its usually this time of the year...but, perhaps that has changed.

Also, would anyone know who is doing the newsletter and, perhaps I can contact them directly...I have gotten the newsletter in years past...perhaps its going online?

thanks so much

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I am the MAMHC membership chairperson, and your name/address is included on the mailing labels list for 2008. We have not had a Mini Gazette in a few months, probably since late Spring/early Summer. Mostly because there really wasn't much going on, no one wanting to advertise or send in articles or info to be published. Ashley Harris has been doing the Gazette and there is one getting ready to go out soon, before the end of the year, anyways, because there are now some things ready to be printed and mailed out to the membership.

I'm sorry you missed the banquet. It was a couple weekends ago. Per usual, Peggy and Connie did an excellent job with the planning and the awards. The food was delicious, too. Connie sent a reminder for the banquet to every member via email (for those who have email) and sent the rest reminders via snail mail. Could it be possible yours could have been sent straight to your spam file?

Anyway, keep an eye out for the upcoming Gazette. You could contact Ashley also, especially if you have any info that you would like to be included in the next edition.

Laura

Thank you so much Laura for responding..you are a sweetheart....I sent you a private e-mail
default_wink.png

thanks again,

lis

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back