Merlin & Sera are here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
We had a ton going on Saturday - feral cat people showed up with cats and cages, company came to see their horse they bought from us, new refrigerator arrived and BEST OF ALL ..........

Merlin and Sera arrived about 3pm - right on time - right on schedule -

THANK YOU AGAIN BOOTHILL TRANSPORT FOR CARING FOR OUR NEW BABIES!

I have to say that Holly and I almost forgot to look at the horses when Chris stepped out of the truck! mmmmmmmmm what eye candy LOL LOL LOL We tried not to be too giddy in front of hubby (Pop) but he can deliver horses here anytime! LOL Too funny! Mmmmmmmm

Merlin & Sera had quite the welcome wagon upon arrival:

january2010060.jpg

All 23 pregnant mares came rushing to greet Merlin - new man in town huh?

january2010068.jpg

january2010064.jpg

What are Merlie & Holly looking at above? Well, OC did not like the new boy getting all the attention from those pregnant mares! Check out OC observing:

january2010073.jpg

Okay, back to Merlie & Pretty Sera:

january2010078.jpg

I just knew the grandbabies would LOVE LOVE little itty bitty Sera:

january2010051.jpg

Let's go check out your new digs :

january2010083.jpg

january2010089.jpg

I think Merlin approves:

january2010087.jpg

january2010095.jpg

january2010104.jpg

Check out Angel STEALING pieces of Merlins hay - - it's obvious she likes MISSOURI hay better than ours! LOL

january2010136.jpg

We cannot thank Parmela (Star Ridge Acres) enough for allowing Merlin & Sera to come to Maryland. They are in good hands and happy. I had sent tons of pics to Parmela the other day as I promised to keep in touch. While I know she'll miss them, I hope in her heart she knows they are in a good place.
default_wink.png

We're very proud to have Sera and Merlin join our program - thank you!

Awwwww.
default_wub.png
Thanks again Marlene and Holly. They look very happy!

And Sera just seems so tiny in the pics - especially in the one with Merlin. He's only 29" and he looks so much bigger than she does. And she's got all that 4" yak hair!lol
default_laugh.png
Goodness she looks like a wooly mamoth!! Merlie got a full bodyclip in late Sept so he's not nearly as hairy as poor little Sera.

Thanks again. It's gotten easier as the week has progressed. But I still miss them.

OH Merlie and Sera are DOLL BABIES!! Merlie was a perfect little man when he got off the trailer with all those ladies watching and talking to him. But like Parmela said he likes his ladies. He sure does. And Pretty Sera, she stole my heart when she got off that trailer
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
. Oh man!

Oh and that Chris..hmmmmmmmmmmmm................ Wow! LMAO. He was some nice eye candy
default_wub.png
, Wow. Blue eyes and a southern accent. Yup! He can deliver horses here anytime. I told Marlene that I think our next purchase will have to be in NC
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
. Ah hahahahhaha..............

So good to hear they arrived and by the pictures they seem to just love their new home, congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Lisa

Great pics
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!!! Wow, I just love your place. My poor husband, everytime I see new pics of your place I bug him to let us hurry up asnd move again
default_biggrin.png

I had to laugh at the second photo of MERLIN. He is looking down that fenceline with all those mares like he s thinking...I got my work cut out for me!
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh my how adorable they are! Merlin is gorgeous!!!

I am so very excited for you guys and your wonderful new family members! I appreciate you sharing with all of us!

Sera is so tiny and looks so sweet. I love Merlie's black black coat. Looks like black velvet! Congrats I know you were so anxious to get your new babies home, you waited so long for them. Now the wait is on for our new LKF mares. Come on June
default_impatient.jpg
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

beautiful home and horses. Congrats on your new additions, they are both wonderful

Oh my how adorable they are! Merlin is gorgeous!!!
Thank you! Pretty little Sera has just totally stollen my heart. She is such a sweetheart. She just looks at me and I melt to the stall floor. lol
default_wub.png

And Merlin, what can I say, WOW. He is such a little gentleman. And boy does he love his neck scratched and to give kisses. I just cant Thank Parmela from Star Ridge Minis enough for allowing us to purchase these two beautiful horses.

Back