Melody

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Melody was enjoying the rain this morning:) Not the greatest pics but I haven't posted any for a little bit so here you go
default_biggrin.png

DSC04871.jpg

DSC04874.jpg

DSC04877.jpg

DSC04882.jpg

DSC04883.jpg

This one is from last week.

DSC04856.jpg

Melody is such a cutie!
default_biggrin.png

Love to see the pix of here, so dont ever hesitate to send them...

What happened with that other mini?? Are you gonna get or no wait for a different for a buddy for Melody since the goat didnt work out...

I decided not to get him. I think he would have been a bigger bite then I can handle at this point
default_wink.png

She is precious. In that one picture where she is kind of gazing upward, I thought she might be thinking "gee, I'm happy that _____ goat isn't here in my house right now!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Jill she probably is thinking that!!!!!!!! I had taken Rudy out to play with her the other day. At first they were so cute. She was grooming him and being so gentle. So I ran to the house to get my camera and I of course took Rudy with me just in case it turned ugly. When I came back and let him loose again, Melody turned all ugly on him and started chasing him with her ears pinned! Then she turned around and started running and he of course, started chasing her!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
She started kicking at him and she ran and I was screaming at Rudy to COME but he wouldn't! Finally Melody stopped and kicked him which sent him rolling. After that he was more then willing to come to me lol! VERY SCAREY!!!!! I can't trust her with anything smaller then her
default_unsure.png
I am beginning to think that she would even try to kick a big horses hinny
default_wacko.png

Oh man, she is so CUTE! With a attitude to match!
default_yes.gif

Isn't it cute when the top of them is soaking wet, but their little fluffies bellies are still dry!?

Love her......LOTS!
default_wub.png

default_biggrin.png
Shes SSSSOOOOOOO adorable!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back