Meet Spot......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
Sunday night my aunt took Kat and I to Walmart to get donuts. They have a dunkin donuts in there she wanted a iced coffee so had offered to get me something too. That's where we saw Spot. A lady with her son and a few other people were there trying to give him away. I don't really need another animal but I couldn't stand the look on Katrina's face if we didn't get him. Here is is with some more details after the pics....

972be950.jpg

bc161c35.jpg

And this is one of the reasons he is named spot

b9613370.jpg

He was named Oreo but no offense I don't think it fit him at all. Spot really doesn't either but I figured its unique and something Kat can easily say. He is approximately 10 weeks old and is rather healthy. A little thin and stressed still since its the first time away from his mom but he is doing good. He has settled down and sleeps with me. He even gives lots of kisses at night. We already have 5 other cats, 4 being mine and 1 being my aunt's. We had six all together but one of mine passed away in his sleep, he was an old gentleman. Katrina loves the kitties but doesn't have one that is hers that she can play with. My Gizzmoe is the only one who tolerates her enough to play somewhat. Unfortunately he is also a hefty 14 lbs. The only thing I found wrong with Spot is that he was flea ridden. He got a bath the next afternoon and all fleas were picked off that I could find. Next week he gets dewormed as I am sure he really needs it. He is a good kitty though, uses his litter box and loves to play with out Chihuahua. Which makes the chi happy as all the kitties beat him up lol. My chi plays with my smallest mini though which is fun to watch. They chase each other back and forth lol. She is all of 29" lol. Anyways enough of my chattering. Got to go and pick up my grandma, we are going to the drive in to see the movie Beverly hills Chihuahua

Awww does Gizz has his nose out of joint now? Spot looks like a good loving kitty. Congrats!

Awww does Gizz has his nose out of joint now? Spot looks like a good loving kitty. Congrats!
Oh yes, Gizzmoe is so peeved at me now. He has been eating and eating because he is so stressed and upset. he always does that for the new kitties but settles right down in a week or so. He isn't so grouchy now but he obviously isn't thrilled with the idea. Eventually he gets tired of not sleeping with me and gives in and deals lol. He is a goof.

Spot is a cutie! I can soooo relate to the old pet not adjusting to the new one as I'm going through the same thing right now.

He's a cutie, I bet him and Katrina are going to be inseperable friends!

Latest posts

Back