Maybe, maybe not expecting HMM guessing game UPDATE FOAL IS HERE !!pg11

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty
default_smile.png
Diane I will get some pics of Ida and add them here.
default_smile.png
I took a couple of Ida yesterday but they didn't turn out well. Here are a few pictures I snapped yesterday of Dolly.
default_smile.png
She was miserable It was every bit 80 degrees. Are weather is crazy and bouncing all over the place. One day its high 50's next its 60's next its 80's poor Mini's with still having some winter fuzz. I am thinking of body clipping for the first time soon as the nights stop dropping in the mid to high 30's yet. Dolly is being grumpy with Ida during turn out but being real sweet and clingy to me.
default_smile.png

dolly4-19-13.jpg

Dollyside4-19-13.jpg

Sorry a bit fuzzy. She is not making much of a bag yet compared to the pictures I have seen on here but her nipples are pointing straight down now.

dollyudders4-19-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's looking good!!! I just adore her color!!

Can't wait to see the pictures of little Ida!

If you're still getting really cold temperatures at night, you might just try a head/neck/chest clip to cool off that little body! It would help her with the heat, and yet keep her body warm if it gets in the 30's still. Just an idea!

Thanks Diane. I just can't wait to see her foal.
default_smile.png
I should be able to get some shots of Ida this weekend.

Ah I could do that type of clip for her.
default_smile.png
I am not experienced with full horse body clipping. I have body clipped show goats and my Mini Schaunazr but never an equine. When we use to show are riding horses we only had to clip bridle paths, ears and white socks. It is 49 outside today from 80 yesterday. Crazy !

Well, I never worry about HOW they look when the clipping is for comfort. Only go crazy when they're showing! Comfort is a whole different thing!

Can't wait to see the pictures of Ida!

Beautiful Day and my darn camera batteries are dead
default_impatient.jpg
Got them in the charger.

WhoWho !!!
default_thumbup.gif
Dolly has been bagging up for the last few days !! and she has some red veins in her whowho...I am excited and nervous !! I have read my books on foaling over and over. lol !

Next week my stud colt Renny goes to be gelded. I am nervous about that as well. Poor little guy..

I think it is getting to be nail biting time !
default_yes.gif
I got up often last night to check her out on the camera !! Thursday is a full moon!

Dolly's udders are finally growing.
default_aktion033.gif

dolly2udder.jpg

I think it looks like her whowho is relaxing !!!
default_ohnoes.jpg

dollywho.jpg

Who looking red !
default_thumbup.gif

Dollywhowho4-23-13.jpg

Side shot of sweet Dolly.
default_hypocrite.gif

dollyside4-23-13.jpg

Here are a couple pictures of Miss Ida. She is due end of August. She doesn't even look prego but she is bigger built and little taller then Dolly.

Idaside4-23-13.jpg

Another shot of Miss Ida.

Ida4-23-13.jpg

Dolly is still crossing her legs.
default_smile.png
Hubby says he is going to take her for a bumpy ride in the van. lol !
Well, I know loading them in a clean trailer usually "encourages" them to poop, so maybe in her case she'd drop a foal for you.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back