"Max" (5/29/2009-2/11/2011)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I'm so sorry Mary

He was a gorgeous foal who grew into a handsome guy

I'm sure you must be devastated

He took you for a wonderful ride while he had too short of a time to share with you. He was so lucky to have such a loving home.

again I'm so sorry
default_no.gif

Lori

Oh not sweet little Max
default_crybaby.gif

What a beautiful, beautiful horse he was, inside and out. And what an amazing friend he had in you, that you took care of him so well throughout everything.

A very big HUG from me. Thinking of you, and thinking of Max. He's in a better place, free of pain.

Oh no Mary I cannot believe Max is gone. I never expected to come here and see this. I'm in shock. I am so sorry I cannot even express how sad I am. I have you in my thoughts and sending you the biggest hugs I possibly can
default_wub.png
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

I am so so sorry to hear about your terrible loss. I will always remember Max's stunning foal pictures and following him as he matured. I really thought he was going to be another forum legend; how devastating that he should go so soon. My heart goes out to you.

Mary, I cannot begin to express my sorrow at this news. Max was far too young! You gave him every bit of care and devotion possible, loving him and going above and beyond to care for him as not many other people would have. You are a true horsewoman and my heart sorrows that this was the outcome to such a difficult but promising story. Max was, and always will be, a forum favorite. Prayers for you and that peace finds your aching heart.

Leia

Oh Mary, I am so, so sorry for your loss of Max. He was truly an example of what a miniature horse should be!

Ulcers are a horrible thing, and anyone who has dealt with a horse with chronic ulcers knows the frustration and heartache.

You did so much to try to make him comfortable and gave him such a good life.

My heart hurts for you!

Julie

I am so sorry for your loss of Max
default_no.gif
He will be remembered here on this forum. RIP MAX

Gosh, I am just overwhelmed by the responses on here and Facebook. Max clearly affected a lot of people in his too-brief life. Thank you all for your touching replies - they are helping.

I know you have seen plenty of photos of our boy, but there are lots more and we will be doing a photo tribute to Max on our website. I thought I would add one recent photo here - just our boy in his stall during a snowstorm.

P1020862.jpg

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
I remember seeing his picture posted as a foal and thinking to myself, Wow! he is amazing! There are no words to take away the pain... only the memories that can still make us smile. Hugs to you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this... what an amazing colt he was. I'm praying for peace for you and everyone that loved him.

169016_10150136267130901_285310580900_8580739_8080064_n.jpg
I did this up and sent it to Mary, she also gave me permission to post it here. Max has always been a favorite of mine and I think its quite obvious he was a favorite of many others. Tho I never met him nor his owners, it's easy to see he was truly a special, one of a kind horse.

What a lovely thing for you to do <3 Mary and Gary are some of the nicest caring people out there !

My heart is so heavy for them..continued prayers

I, too, remember seeing his picture as a foal and thinking "Wow!" I am so sorry he passed.
default_no.gif

I thought he was so amazingly put together that I hope you have been able to breed more like him. (If you don't mind me saying so.)

So VERY sorry about losing your beautiful boy, Bless his heart & yours, may it bring you comfort to know he is no longer hurting anymore and you did everything you could....I'm sorry...

Back