"Max" (5/29/2009-2/11/2011)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I am so very sorry for your loss of Max. I remember that VERY handsome little fellow and how I was so taken with his photo when you posted about his birth. I thought he was a gorgeous little boy right from "Day 1".
default_no.gif
I also remember how disappointing your breeding program had been for you and how he was what you needed to get you back on track, to keep you going and not give up. Maybe his short life here on earth was just someone's way of ensuring you continued on. Again, I am sooooo very sorry for your loss. I know how special he was to you. (((((HUGS))))

I felt such hurt for you this morning, when I read this. I have followed MAx's progress on here and like you said, learned so much through his thread. Please know everyone on here that has loved and lost animals feel compasion for you at this time.

I am so broken hearted to hear this. He was one of my favorite "boys" on the board. The struggles you've been through together are just not fair.
no.gif

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry to learn about Max. He really seemed very special. In fact, since he was a foal, I admired his online photos whenever they popped up...something about him stood out...just a neat little guy. Very sad news.

Oh No!My heart just dropped when I read the heading of this thread. I read your update not so long ago and was happy to hear he was so improved. How heartbreaking to loose that beautiful boy after all you and he struggled thro. My deepest and most heartfelt sympathy goes out to you.
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry. Max was one of my favorites forum foals, and oh so cute.
default_crybaby.gif

Oh Mary, so very sorry for your loss. It's just heartbreaking to have to make that decision whit one of your babies. I know Max was your pride and joy as he was so perfect! So so sorry!

So very sad...l'm sure you are hurting something awful.

When you told me in your PM last week that you'd just lost him an hours ago, I felt like I'd been punched in the chest. I can't imagine your pain. After all you'd been through to have a live foal and then to get SUCH a BEAUTY!!! And then fighting so hard to keep him, only to finally lose him. That's not fair
default_sad.png

I'm so deeply sorry you lost you gorgeous, beloved Max.
default_crybaby.gif

So sorry!!!

Latest posts

Back