Martin's Mr Chips Leo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has Martins Mr Chips Leo as a sire or grandsire on their horse's papers?

I was looking around the internet and found out that my (almost) 18 yr old gelding had several decendents before they gelded him. Just curious if anyone has any of his get?

Here's his picture.
chipShawano.jpg

I do not have any descendants to your guy but I did want to say that I think he is very handsome. I wish you luck in your search.

Tammie~

A friend of mine just bought a Martins Leo son, but I would guess he is your boys brother, not son. Her Leo son is a big mover. How about yours? He is certainly a beautiful gelding.

Oh my, what a pretty picture you two make! I can't help you with his relatives though, but congratulations on that fist full of blue ribbons!

Charlotte

He's very pretty! I don't have any of his, but I do have a daughter of his brother Martin's Smokey Leo. I hope you can find some!

Maybe you can have someone look in the stud book, find the owners of his get and then contact them?

[quoteKarenB Posted Today, 06:45 AM

A friend of mine just bought a Martins Leo son, but I would guess he is your boys brother, not son. Her Leo son is a big mover. How about yours? He is certainly a beautiful gelding.

I can't say he's a Big mover but he can really move in tight spaces. Since he went over 34" he had to compete against those really big long-legged (nearly hackney looking) horses and he didn't do well in pleasure. He has the heart to compete but not the "legs".

However give him cones and bridges etc. and he's a star!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping this up and hoping someone will see it that has one of his line.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back