Markets falling like leaves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
Just curious..you Obama supporters have to be dancing in the street as the markets tumble..

default_rolleyes.gif
Are you?

I just wrote a whole long comeback to that comment but, I deleted it before I posted it. Not worth responding to a comment as nasty as that.

Just curious..you Obama supporters have to be dancing in the street as the markets tumble..
default_rolleyes.gif
Are you?
Why Christine, would I POSSIBLY be excited to see our retirement accounts (and MILLIONS of others) slashed by HALF, to see investments we have scrounged and saved for for all of our adult lives in the TOILET? Yeah, that makes me really happy and helps me sleep better at night, thinking about paying for our home and planning for our children's futures
default_no.gif

This was NOT intented to stir the pot or nasty..I am surprised you feel this way..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, the market turmoil is first a reflection of grim reality - the bursting of the housing bubble and the billions upon billions in writedowns and losses that have forced upon the hugely leveraged financial firms companies that had cranked big profits during the bubble years.

The resulting credit crunch is hitting Main Street harder than ever before. The country is headed for recession; the only question is: Just how low can the markets and economy go?

It could be a lot lower - it all depends on the policies of the next president

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my opinion the markets reflect the polls..so this has to be good news for you..

Yes I am an Obama support..........

Why do you think anybody would be thrilled, regardless of who they support, to see things like this? I dont enjoy seeing everybody struggle and barely make it with they have.

I lovee to seet he economy fail, I love sitting here waiting to find out if the only working person in my house hold is goin gto have a job at the end of the day. I love the fact that I am almost done with school and I cant find a single job.

Yep I suppose all obama people are out there parting.

This is getting ridiculous and laughable. Talk about pot-stirring. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back