Mark Bullington

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
It is with extremely heavy heart and unspeakable sorrow - to have learned that Mark has passed away this morning.

It is with joy that I know that he was doing what he wanted to be doing with the loved ones he wanted around him.

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR/NSPPR and many other organizations who know Mark and Sharron - we have lost yet another great one this year!!!!

My prayers and thoughts are with Sharron and the families of Mark.

Godspeed, Mark. Nationals and Worlds will never be the same without you. We miss you already.

My condolences to his family.

Mark was a showman and enjoyed life, making all of us around him smile. He left this life enjoying it, having just visited Disney World and surrounded by his wife and some close friends.

Yes, he was given a time frame by his doctors, but this was too soon......There will never be another horse show announcer like him and he'll be missed by many many many.......God speed, Mark, my friend.......and now my prayers go up for his wife, Sharon, his son, Joel, and all of his family.

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby

I had SO hoped he would have more time. Time enough to have his get together this summer.

His family and friends and all of us were blessed to have had Mark. He will be very missed!

My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family.

I'm sitting here in shock and sorrow at the passing of a man who showed all who knew him how to truly live life.

Mark Bullington never met a stranger -- everyone was an old friend or a friend-to-be, and he seemed never to forget a name. Mark's personality was larger than life -- his booming laugh was infectious, yet he possessed the rare ability to always laugh with people, never at them.

Mark's was a warm and protective presence, both in person and in the show arena. The sound of his voice over the loudspeakers was assurance that everything was fine, that everyone, no matter how nervous, would have a wonderful time. Whether one was showing early in the morning or late, late at night, whether one was a youth, amateur, or renowned professional trainer, Mark made everyone feel that their horse was indeed worthy of his and everyone's full attention. Somehow, he made the impersonal world of the show ring personal.

Mere words do not do Mark justice -- every description pales in comparison to reality. But today the many who were fortunate to have known him are united in our sorrow, as well as in our memories. Mark may have left us, but we will feel his presence and the changes he has made to our lives forever. Because of Mark, we are family.

I'm so very sorry to hear of Mark's passing. My heartfelt sympathy to his family and friends.

NOOOOOO!!! This was WAY too soon. Many prayers and my condolences to his family- what a fabulous and entertaining man he was- with so much enthusiasm for what he did. He had just commented on his FB page that they had a great time in FL. I am SO SORRY to hear this.

I had the pleasure of showing under Mark many times, locally and at Nationals and no one handled a show like he did. We were fortunate enough to dine with him and others after Nationals one year and it was an experience I'll never forget.

I had so hoped that he had more time on this earth. He will be missed more than he can imagine.

Latest posts

Back