Marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Wow I just have to say Heather and Shannon are amazing. Hooked up my cam in a matter of minutes. Then were chatting how I need to change my picture,on my cam, to Domino. I just clicked on my cam and the picture they did is incredible. Thank you guys, for being so wonderful and providing such a great and needed service. I can now view my cam from my phone. Woohoo

I have to Agree Heather is Awesome!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Good for you, Brenda! Yeah, are you going to share the link?

Heather worked really hard to get my camera online, but unfortunately, the technology is too old to work. Maybe someday.....

We will be back on Mare Stare again in a few weeks.

April and May will have the majority of our births this year and should provide non stop entertainment.

Foals from five stallions are expected.
default_biggrin.png

Heather is AWESOME!!! And their service is too!

I have a mare that if she gets in foal this year I'm sending directly to Heather to live with her from post-breeding through foaling. She not only offers the camera service but will foal out your mare for you! How cool is that?????
default_aktion033.gif

It will be sad not to get to experience my mare throughout her pregnancy, but the peace of mind it offers is well worth it to me.
default_yes.gif

Charlotte just go to marestare.com and go to the live events and there is a whole list of farm cams.

Who would have thought that it was possible to make Domino look even better? Absolutely stunning work!! I just love the way it incorporates your farm and compliments Domino's physique and coloration-Kudos to Shannon and Heather this is amazing as always!

I do have to laugh at Brenda quick though because it is going to be a long month waiting for that foal:) I know I am getting antsy just thinking about April foal watch here and I really need to get off my butt and set up my cameras so I can have Heather hook up my system March 1st! Cant wait:)

I also want to thank Heather. she got me up and running in no time on Sat. Although we arent on marestare yet (end of feb) we have a sick mare we are watching. Thanks Heather!

Latest posts

Back