Mare wanted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniluver

Reaction score
I am looking to take advantage of the slow miniature horse market. I got in when prices were really high so I would like to find a real bargain that I just can't pass up. Will pay or possibly trade for a mare that fits into my breeding goal. I have several great horses that now don't fit into the direction I am going. I am interested in under 32" mares that are blue roan or black with blue eyes. I am breeding for blue-eyed blue roans. I foaled my first one this year. If someone already has a blues blue roan all the better. I will have to account for transport fees so that cuts down the price on a horse unless they are close enough I can transport myself. Check your barns and help me out. I have plenty of horses so I don't have to get anything but just wanted to see if I could find a great deal. I can be reached at [email protected]. Pictures a must. Would prefer a proven mare but would consider a maiden or foal. Also just in case anyone has a blue-eyed colt or stallion I might think about it also.

Back