Mare Stare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmyracker

Reaction score
If you use Mare Stare, do you like it? I read on their website it cost $200 per year or $20 per month. Do you have to commit to a year and can you pay for only the months you need it?

Marestare is the best!!!!!! You can contact Heather about the fees and she will explain everthing to you. The amount of people that watch mares on marestare is amazing - people from all over the world. I have used marestare for the past two foaling seasons and can't imagine not having that service. So many eyes watching, it is comforting to know that ohers are watching out for your horses. I have had many phone calls - just caring people letting me know that one of our mares is looking "interesting".

If something were to go wrong - many many people will be there for you - sending prayers that all turns out OK.

The marestare forum is fantastic - and owners can post updates on their mares - while marestare watchers will post observations, etc.

I am so glad that I found marestare in 2006 - and would highly recommend it!!!!!!!!

Feel free to ask me any questions that you may have!!!!!!!

Back