Mare stare under the stars with Diamond

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been a odd year of changes, and ladies hanging on to the very last minute they can. Don't know why -- but a strange year!

Yes my vet said about every mini he sees is going very (weeks) past due dates. Her udder is not full, but when I expressed it comes out in a stream, when before it was work to get a few drops. Not that I was yanking her boobies or any such thing. Its clear. Before it was yellow. And that baby will drop where you know its a hiney then tuck right back up nice and round. Her vagina is still getting redder. Last photo showed red inside and before photos were pink. Nice year for her to do funny things. As a first timer I am confused enough. Don't need silly business. Haha,so not funny Diamond! !!!!!

Yes I nice textbook pregnancy would have been a better way to start but I guess she is teaching you a lot more this way, make sure you take notes

Wondering how Diamond is doing? Also I hope you are now feeling a bit more comfortable after your surgery and would love to have an update on Hubby's interviews - keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back