Mare Stare folks

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing with us,just beautiful
default_wub.png
congrats
default_aktion033.gif

Wow....
default_new_shocked.gif
that was fast...Congratulations... i literally walked my son down the driveway to get the bus and back and missed it!! how great for you!.... i pray it goes like that for me....i am having my first foal by my stallion Buckshot a Buckeroo 2002 grandson... congrats again!

Thanks everyone, it is a filly. My first with Star. She has given me 3 great colts but finally a girl. Photos soon....

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
, i watched until around 11 last night...she slipped out while i was at the barn feeding this morning of course
default_laugh.png
default_smile.png

I am going to shut the cam down for a bit. I have to go to work in a while but my son will be here watching them. He knows how to put it back online and will in a while. Thanks everyone......

Congratulations Tami. Must be a filly day. My Patton mare foaled this AM at 5:30 with a filly.

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

I have a bone to pick with you!

Because I was upset over my Midnight, I ended up staying up ALL night long, watching this mare! Finally I went pee this morning and I came back and it was out!!! I was like HUH??? I wasn't but 2 minutes and I missed it!!!! I REALLY had to go but.... Come on! My mom was watching it late into the evening, as she got up at 11:45 to go to the washroom and I told her about it. She too was watching this morning and walked down stairs and got her coffee. I told she foaled and my mom said "No, I was just there"...

We're both so bummed out! I Can't believed we missed it.

Oh well, Congrats on the filly!
default_wub.png

Is it morning already?
default_laugh.png
I watched till 4:45 a.m and had to grab some sleep.....so I missed it.
default_doh.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Tami on your new filly!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her.
default_risa8.gif

AND THANK YOU Ms. Star for having her on my birthday.
default_wub.png

Glad I didn't stay up watching her fidget all night
default_wink.png
Congratulations!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I watched her until after midnight....glad I didn't stay up any longer!
default_wink.png
Now you can get some sleep!!

The cam is back up and you can see Tami's pretty filly! She's a firecracker, running all over that stall
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations-she is beautiful!!!! Love her coloring!

OAK PARKS SS STAR'S FIRECRACKER
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back