Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has certainly been more restless tonight when compared with the last two nights. Perhaps the foal is on the move again?

Close watching needed I think, just in case!

Perhaps its now time to stop using the F word on this thread....
default_aktion033.gif

Just a thought!!

To my fellow watchers - I have to go check on the mares and foals to make sure they are inside their barn (may have to shut them in) because the weather is blowing up a nasty rain storm. Will be about an hour. I know it is nearly morning, but hope you are still watching Suzie?

Cheers!

blowing a storm here too Anna and Ive just been and put mine all in the barn , its dreadful and has been all day

I'm back! Glad to see all is well with Suz, obviously getting close to breakfast time! LOL!!

Sue, I know you have had it worse than us today, North Wales too. But it's just getting to us down South now and is in for the night and tomorrow morning by the sounds of it. I do wish 'Summer' would arrive!!

Mares and foals now safely in the barn, munching on piles of hay - foals down and snoozing in the straw, so everyone happy.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
morning everyone
default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif
about to go feed the ponies

Hi Sue, how are you? glad you could stop in and check on Suzie

hope the weather clears up for all of you in Wales!!

the times that I was up during the night she was quite restless for what she normally is like at night...
default_yes.gif

I hope everything is alright with Renee and Karina, I haven't seen them on here in a litle while... Renee is prob at the fair again
default_biggrin.png

OK, Suzie fed and happily out in her paddock so I'm for my bed my friends.

Have a good day Cassie, I will be back watching the lovely Suz when I wake up.
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif

Thanks Anna
default_smile.png
I'm going to clean out her stall todayt n put lots of lovely fresh straw in, just in case she plans on having the baby!!!
default_biggrin.png

night
default_saludando.gif
to the night shift!!

good morning to the day shift
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol that was a good view of her tummy just then! She is walking a marathon by the looks this morning lol

I'll be finishing work at 2pm today n will be out there with her I will have to go back to work at 5 to do end of day procedures but will be back at 5:30
default_smile.png
here's hoping she plans on giving us a foal in the next few days lol or tonight lol

Hi Guys,

Sorry havent been on all day as I somehow ended up in the hair salon ALL Day. I was in for 11.45 am and didnt get out till 3.15. But of course now I am GORGEOUS so I suppose it was worth it
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_488.gif

I havent had a chance to see the ladies today and will be off to bed shortly but I will be back on the pay roll tomorrow (did I tell you the bill was in the post - somethings gotta pay for the hair
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Weather had been dreadful and typical I decided to go mad and have the hair straightened and I had to be under the umbrella all the time so I didnt end up back as a fluffy poodle.

Went out to dinner then this evening with a couple of friends to the village and a new little restaurant that opened up and had a lovely time with some gorgeous food and a bottle of wine (and my sinful baileys coffee).

I hope you have all had a good day and Cassie I hope you have a good day and I am back in action again tomorrow.

I'm sure you look stunning karina!!
default_smile.png
have a good night sleep glad you had a lovely night

Goodnight Renee wherever you are...
default_smile.png
hope you had another great night at the fair
default_smile.png

Suzie isn't very settled today I dnt thunk...

I was going to say she is flat not in her normal spot..

Hehe thanks for watching Megan
default_smile.png
i might go home n check on her in a bit if she doesn't get up... Usually she has a few rolls n gets back up again...

Horse to the right is smartie now penny just got up she copies everything he does lol funny little girl!!

Suzie is still down... Hmmm

I was out there for about 5 min while she was down I was even talking to her and she neighed at me and stayed down flat... :hmmmm: she then rolled and got back up. I wasn't planning on getting her up. even if she was foaling,

she was breathing very heavy when she was lying down and was still breathing heavy when she was up and walking around, she is now having a bit of a nibble of some hay but its very half hearted...

Bree its not sunny here lol its overcast.
default_wink.png

I'll still just keep an eye on her I think.

Latest posts

Back