Make A Wish Bucks Creme Brule

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowwee!!! What a girl! Congrats!
wub.gif

SO ........... it's YOU that's been hogging that filly fairy! LOL

Four fillies in a row is pretty spectacular and to get fillies like this one is icing on the cake for sure!

She's a fabulously well put together little girl - nicely done! She'd be a keeper for sure!

Just beautiful - congratulations!

It is always interesting to see the new foals each year. I have been involved in minis for only seven years, but the breed is progressing in leaps and bounds IMO. I have seen some spectacular foals this year and this is one of them. It is going to be fun to see how these babies mature.

Congratulations on a wonderful filly. I know you will certainly show her and you should, but even if you never did it would be enough to look out the window and see her. She is just beautiful.

I finally had an opppertunity to break away today to go and see this little beauty in person. OMG if I could have snuck her out without my friend Bronagh noticing or tackling me at the gate I would have. This little filly is fabulous.... I expect that she'll be SHOWING and that the trainers will be lining up to handle her.

If that wasn't enough temptation for me to grab "Creme Brule" up and make a mad dash with her. There was another little filly that foaled out yesterday afternoon out of another one of my FAVORITE mares that she owns and it's a beautiful refined Perlino filly. Congratulation.... on you new baby girl "Make A Wish Bucks Drama Queen". I love them both....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kimberle,I am so in love with this little girl that you had to remind me that my next filly is pretty nice too. Drama Queen is out of my 18 year old mare who was recently diagnosed with Cushings and also IR. This mare RC Comets Silver Moonbeam has given me 9 fillies and two colts. She is now oficially RETIRED and she has earned it. At least by having you check out Creme Brule in person I know I am not Barn Blind. We love all our foals but some just pull at your heart.

Here are just a few of her daughter's.

"Reddys Drop Dead Gorgeous"

Drop-Dead-Gogeous2.jpg

"Make A Wish Picture Perfect"

Picture-Perfect.jpg

"Make A Wish Pretty Woman"

Pretty-Woman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on such a beautiful little girl....That is exactly why I hate to sell bred mares..You never know what you are gonna get...

Back