Make A Wish Bucks Creme Brule

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make A Wish Miniatures

Reaction score
Well I've been waiting a LONG TIME for this little one.

This is my fourth foal and my fourth filly an she's everything I ever wanted and more. "MAKE A WISH BUCKS CREME BRULE" her sire is our own cremello stallion "MAKE A WISH DOUBLE YOUR BUCKS" (her sire is the stallion on my avatar) and her dam is our LITTLE KING BUCK ECHO daughter "STILL R ECHOS INSPIRATION".

I just LOVE this filly and can't stop looking at her. To think that I almost sold this fillys dam since I'm trying to cut my herd down. Heck after "Echo" produced this little filly for us she's earned a perminent home with us and neither one of them are going anywhere.

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1287_2.jpg

Yes and to think that you almost sold "Echo".... This is the type of filly that we all strive to produce. I know that your my friend but honestly this is a phenomenal filly. CONGRATULATIONS......

This is my fourth foal and my fourth filly an she's everything I ever wanted and more. "MAKE A WISH BUCKS CREME BRULE" her sire is our own cremello stallion "MAKE A WISH DOUBLE YOUR BUCKS" (her sire is the stallion on my avatar) and her dam is our LITTLE KING BUCK ECHO daughter "STILL R ECHOS INSPIRATION".

I just LOVE this filly and can't stop looking at her. To think that I almost sold this filly's dam since I'm trying to cut my herd down. Heck after "Echo" produced this little filly for us she's earned a permanent home with us and neither one of them are going anywhere.

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1287_2.jpg

I just LOVE this filly and can't stop looking at her. To think that I almost sold this filly's dam since I'm trying to cut my herd down. Heck after "Echo" produced this little filly for us she's earned a permanent home with us and neither one of them are going anywhere.

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1287_2.jpg
This little delicate flower actually looks like a porcelain doll.....

default_wub.png
She is absolutely precious!!!

Congratulations on a happy, healthy mare and filly.

What are going to call her for short?

She's so refined and feminine...just a gorgeous filly! Congrats.
default_smile.png

Jan

She is GORGEOUS! I'd love to see more photos of the dam. If you do decide to sell her let me know! I am dyeing for a buckskin mare.

Oh WOW!! What a fantastic little girl -- I'm sure she's asking to come live with me!!

Anna

Congratulations!! I can see why you don't want to take your eyes off of her. She is gorgeous!!!

What a little doll, Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back