Magic Secret!! I have a Magic Secret!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secret22

Reaction score
For those of you that have skinny horses, dull coated horses, unhealthy horses etc etc etc..... I soooooooooooo tatally reccomend to feed 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt powder in their feed once a day. I works wonders. Absolute wonders. I wish we had before and after pictures to show you because you would be amazed - My mate brought a skinny chestnut and feed it to her and she is just amzing looking now, absolute amazing!!

RECOMMENDED FOR SURE!! Try it and you will be soooo amazed!! Honestly!!

What that is adding is the positive bacteria back into the colon, increases digestion and absorption of the essential nutrients.

Oh, Charley, when I read the thread title I thought Secret was in the next Harry Potter film!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for the tip- these sort of things are always useful, especially coming from first hand experience.
default_yes.gif
:

Where do I get the yogurt powder? from health food store. and is it non fat or does it matter?what brand are you using that's giving you such great results?

Um well you probably dont get this brand where you live but it is called Naturals. We just get in from the local supermarket or shop. I was truly amazed by its results. It is esecially good for Tb's that have been raced before and are hard to keep weight on.

Latest posts

Back