Maybe an Introduction is in Order

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever known me to personally attack anyone on LB? Just because you do not like my choice of words or my political opinions does not mean you need to make a personal tiny war against me, James, which is what you have done repeatedly now. If that doesn't show some kind of personal issues, then I'm unclear what does. I mean, I have had messages where people are asking me what is wrong with you. Can't say that I know!

For a long time on this forum Jill you have been the only person willing to call a spade a spade. You have had strong opinions on many things and were not afraid to state them. You are well educated and spoken and always ready to explain your view points and defend each one if questioned. I have problems though Jill with specific things that's you have said on this forum, not you personally. I have taken responsibly for that and stated it openly. You on the other hand refuse to. You push peoples buttons and insult them by generalized attacks making it so that people can't even defend themselves. You call people lazy and tell them you don't value their opinions because of were they live. But this behavior is fine, because you weren't personally attacking anyone. I can guarantee you we all take it very personally, just as you have.

James, if your issue isn't with me personally, you've done a really cruddy job of illuminating your concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill even you have to admit I illuminate the crap out off my concerns. Most often I directly quote the wording I have a problem with, how much more direct can I be than quoting and then clarifying what I have drawn from the quotes.

If she considers you Canadian as you suggest, she won't discuss politics with you!
default_laugh.png
I'm American and she won't even discuss politics with me because I live in Canada...

I love your posts--you're a nice addition to the forum!
I SO agree - James you're a great addition to the forum.

Oh an your PM box is full (no surprise there)
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back