Magic is working!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicTheMini

Reaction score
He is coming along so well. We are working on suppleness and engagement. He was so good today.

100_1691.jpg

100_1694.jpg

100_1689.jpg

100_1684.jpg

At some point my breastcollar came unhooked. Feel free to make any comments. L

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic is not only working, Magic is working really well! I brought up the pictures on my cell phone so I could see them (I'm posting from work) and I'm very impressed by his frame.
default_aktion033.gif
He's still on his forehand a little bit but starting to engage and he's working through his topline really well. I love, love, LOVE the way he's using his neck. Yay!!
default_488.gif
You're doing a great job with him and that sort of frame is perfect for a Training Level horse. I think you'll do wonderfully at the ADT!

I couldn't be prouder of you two.
default_wub.png

Leia

I really like him. It looks like you have put a lot of work in together. Your weather looks pretty nice too...

You guys look great!!! Your horse is moving really nicely for a training level, could use a tad more impulsion maybe but looks really happy and relaxed. The only thing I would like to see is you maybe sitting up a little straighter, roll your shoulders back and open your chest up more. Good luck at your trial!!! Keep in mind that if its your first trial he may fall apart a little on you as he gets his nose up and out because everything is new and different on his first outing, they are never as relaxed away from home - leave yourself plenty of time for warmup!!!

Thanks for all the kind words. I am really proud of my boy. He will be 11 this year and I have had him since he was 9 months old...time has gone so fast. We just started lessons this year and I think we have had about 10. He has improved some much in a short time!

This will be our first trial, but we have shown before. I think he will do better alone then he will in the arena classes. Although pretty much anything will be better then our last show...let's just say we now have a much needed kicking strap. We have also been trailering out to our lessons, so we have been getting away from home. Hopefully he will behave well.

Magic looks really great! You both look like you are having fun, and you should do very well in the ADT. He looks to be in terrific form.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back